chapter 12

when you see '//' play 'skinny love' by birdy.

alisons pov.

"wakeeee uuupp." hayes shakes me.

"what time is it?" i mumble.

"11 am." he says. I crawl out of bed.

"im gonna get ready." I say as I grab my clothes out of my suit case. i decide to wear a pair of jeans and a cut off taylor caniff t-shirt. I go in the bathroom and strip my clothes and adjust the shower water. once it's just right I get in. I wash my body and hair and get out. I dry my hair and dry off and slip my clothes on. I then straighten my hair and do my makeup. I put on some mascara and brush my teeth. I put on deodorant and perfume and walked out.

"took you long enough." hayes said. I rolled my eyes.

"let's go eat. we only have an hour until magcon starts." he stated.

"what if the fans don't like meee?" I asked.

"of course they will! what's not to like? you're beautiful, sweet, charming, funny, I could go on and on..." he said while walking up behind me.

"now let's gooo." he said pushing me out the door. we went downstairs and ate breakfast at the hotel cafe. fans started to file in and take pictures with the boys in the lobby. I was watching hayes take picture with the some fans when someone tapped my shoulder.

"are you alison?" she asked as I turned to see who it was. she was short and had red hairs.

"yeah." I smiled. "what do you need?" I asked kindly.

"I hope this isn't too weird, but can I get a picture?" she asked.

"of course!" I smiled. we posed for the picture and her friend took it.

"thank you so much!" she squealed.

"you're welcome." I smiled and walked over to the boys who were starting to go in the room. we all went backstage and the fans started coming in.

"alright so first they'll call me and then they'll call you, just go bye and high five some fans and then come up by me. got it?" hayes asked.

I nodded. I was really nervous for this.

"alright everybody, now it's time to introduce our entertainers." the announcer announced. the crowd cheered and he started with hayes.

"haaaayes grieerrr." he said and hayes ran out. the crowd roared with cheering and hayes high fives some fans and went up on stage.

"and next our guest star, alisoooonnn tossenn." I was shaking so hard, but I ran out and did as hayes said. I high fived some fans and went up on stage next to him.

"see, it wasn't that hard, was it?" he asked and rubbed my back.

"guess not." I shrugged.

the rest of the guys and girls were called up onto stage and then magcon started. the boys were singing to be funny and then shawn performed his new song. after all of this it was time for a break. I walked off stage and got on my phone for a couple minutes. the guys all decided to go out to lunch but I didn't see hayes with them so i decided to stay. I figured he went to the back to relax so I walked back there i found the door way for the break room and went towards it. as I walked to it I heard laughing, it kind of sounded like brielle. the door was slightly cracked so I decided to look through.

//

I watched as he twirled her around and they danced, he twirled her around once more and then pulled her close. they looked each other in the eye and then suddenly their lips met. i could almost hear my heart crack in two. I pushed the door open completely.