chapter 20.

i wake up to the laughter of teenage boys. when my eyes adjust i see all of the guys in my room messing around and laughing except hayes which is kind of expected.

"what are you guys doing here?!" I yell while sitting up to catch their attention.

"your mom let us in. she went to work by the way." nash says.

"okay well can we at least get out of my room and go downstairs? it's crowded in here." I say and stand up. they all agree and we walk downstairs. I walk in the living room and my face turns red from anger.

"are you even serious right now? you're making out on my couch?!" I yell to hayes and Madison. they turn towards me and stand up.

"we were alone, god. chill out." Madison rolls her eyes.

"alright you know what." i yell and try to walk to her but cam holds me back.

"calm down. it's okay princess." he says.

"no it's not okay and stop trying to comfort me. im pissed, not upset." i yell at him.

"why are you so mad? seriously.." hayes says.

"hmm let's see. maybe the fact that my ex is making out with his new girlfriend that he left me for on my own couch?" I say, calming down a bit. I look over and matts at my side. he places his hand on my back and tries to calm me down.

"well you've obviously moved on too." he says pointing to matt and I.

"hayes we aren't dating." i roll my eyes. I see matts face turn into disappointment from the corner of my eye but I don't really care. I'm not ready for another relationship yet, i still love hayes.

wait. what did I just say? I don't still love hayes.

or maybe I do. I'm definitely not over him.

let's just face it because it's the truth.

im still in love with hayes.

----------------

helloo. this is the shortest update ever but I thought this was a good place to stop and I wanted to update.

but I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

goodnight! love you all.