chapter 6

Alison's pov.

everything that happened last night was crazy. I don't know what to think of it. hayes kissed me and five minutes later he was dating Jordan? i don't even know. I figured I should get up because it's 11am.

I put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a pink crop top, brushed my hair, and went downstairs. when I got down my mom and Elizabeth were talking at the counter.

"oh, hi." I said.

"goodmorning," Elizabeth smiled

"morning." I said.

"honey, Elizabeth and Johnny are going to be going on a cruise for the next two weeks and hayes and nash need a place to stay. you don't mind if they stay with us, do you?" she asks.

"why would I?" i ask.

"you're too sweet." Elizabeth said.

"they'll be over later tonight if that's okay?" she continued.

"of course." my mom smiled and Elizabeth left.

I know me and hayes aren't really at the best place right now but I couldn't just say no.

I grabbed a granola bar and walked upstairs. I stopped at haileys door and went in.

"hayes and nash are staying here for the next two weeks." I said taking a bite of the bar.

"why?"

"their parents are going on a cruise."

"okay. how are things with you and hayes?"

"I don't know. can I tell you something?"

"anything!" she said sitting up.

"well, last night me and hayes kissed. but before that I saw him making out with jordan. and like 5 minutes after we kissed he was dating Jordan. I just don't know." I said.

"awh, ali. he'll come to his senses sooner or later. don't worry."

I smiled.

"so how's things with you and nash?" I asked.

"well, there's not really an easy way to say this so im just gonna say it." she took a pause.

"im still in love with him alison." she said and looked down.

"really?" I asked.

she nodded.

"I think he may like you too." I winked and she laughed.

"I don't know. but you should probably get ready to deal with the both of them for two weeks." she laughed.

"you're right." I laughed with her and left. I went to my room and plopped on my bed. i scrolled through my instagram

***later that night***

"honey get the door!" my mom said while she did her paper work. I groaned and opened the door. there stood hayes and nash.

"hey!" nash nearly yelled. he was always so energetic and happy.

I laughed and walked away from the door as they came in.

"you guys have the spare bedroom upstairs," my mom said.

"if you need anything feel free to ask!" she said. I walked up to my room and continued to lay in bed. my door creaked open and I looked up. it was hayes.

"what?" I asked.

"I just came to hang out, but someone's in a bad mood." he said while sitting at the end of my bed.