chapter 23

"what's the best way to ask a girl out?"

my whole body freezes. who does he want to ask out? did he really move on?

I brush off the thought of hayes actually moving on and focus.

"u-uh.." i stutter.

"like what do i say?" he says noticing my awkwardness.

"oh um, well I don't know what the girl you like would want, but if it were me, id start off with the day you met her and tell her how beautiful you think she is and add a few memories in along the way, and then admit your feelings and how strong they are for her. then pop the question!" i smile. a small smile creeps on his face and he nods.

"thanks." he says kissing my cheek and holding his arm out. I link our arms and we skip back to the hotel room, happily, like when we were best friends.

------

"alison wake up!" Madison groans shaking me. I slowly sit up and glare at her.

"we have to be ready and down in the room for the event in 30 minutes!" she says. I groan and slide off the bed, grabbing my moose for my hair and and outfit, slowly walking to the bathroom. I turn the water on hot and lock the door before stripping out of my clothes and hopping in.

I wash my body and hair quickly before getting out and drying off. i put on a pair of black black high wasted shorts and a white tank top that says "can you not". I pull two pieces of my hair back and pin them with bobby pins, and scrunch it. I put on a little bit of mascara and walk out. I put on the deodorant that's sitting on my dresser and spray on some pink perfume before walking out to the hall, where all the boys are.

"hey guys." I smile. hayes smiled and stared at me, okay.

"toook ya long enough." taylor says in a snobby tone. I laugh and shake my head.

"shut up, that was quick for me!" i testify. he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"time for the event?" I ask.

"YAAASSS." cam screams, making me jump.

"OHMYGOD CAM CALM DOWN." i scream back.

everyone bursts into laughter and heads for the elevator. once we all cram in and go down and finally get to the event room after interacting with the fans a little, mahogany turns on music and we start to dance around like idiots.

after a while of dancing I get tired and sit down. i Sip on a water bottle as the music slowly dies down. I look at mahogany confused and she smiles from ear to ear.

"uh, attention guys, can everyone calm down?" hayes' voice booms nervously from the loud speakers. the volume in the room slowly turns down to only a few whispers and hayes continues.

"alison, can you come up here please?"

everyone turns to me and I slowly get up. I walk on stage quietly until I'm next to hayes.

"well, let me just start by saying, you're one of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life." he starts. I turn my head slightly, confused on where he's going with this.

"we've known each other for forever, and you bring out the best in me. I remember the first time we kissed, at your party. that was one of the best days of my life. and I remember the time we got stuck on the lake on the jet ski because I was stupid and didn't put gas in it." he says and laughs.

"and all the times I was an idiot and broke your heart. I wish I could take all those back because I never should of made such an amazing girl feel like crap."

a huge smile grows on my face, and though out the whole time he keeps eye contact.

"I know we're only 14, and people say we're too young to be in love but you were my first love. I loved you so much that I didn't know it was possible to care for someone that much. and I never stopped." he says, the end rather shyly.

the whole crowd awh's and he continues again.

"so what I'm trying to say is, alison, will you be my girlfriend?"

----

ayeeee short chapter but ya knowwww.

I'm sorry i never update, I'm just so busy with school and everything!

but make sure you fav this.

so ya ily all.

byee