chapter 18

--6 months later--

"you may now exit the plane. thank you for flying with us!" the flight attendant says through the speaker.

"finally!" i jump up.

"honey calm down, I don't even realize why you're so happy to be here. it's winter and all snowy." my mother laughs. I forgot it's almost christmas time. you can't really tell in florida, it's always hot. I pull my suitcase down from the space above and wheel it off the plane. nash is supposed to pick us up because my moms car is at our old house, along with our stuff. we wheel our suit cases out and look around for nash. out of the random i see the blue eyed boy wearing a bell boy hat with a sign that says

'alison tossen'

I laugh at his dumbness and run towards him.

"nash!" i scream and jump into his arms. he hugs me and laughs.

"hey second mom!" he says and hugs her. I laugh and we walk outside. I sit in the back seat and my mom sits in the front seat of Nash's car.

"where's hayes?" i ask.

"at home. so are all the boys so you're coming over just saying."

"okay." I laugh. it kind of hurts that hayes couldn't even come to the airport to pick me up considering we haven't seen each other in 6 months, but oh well.. my attention is now directed to the familiar driveway of my old/new home. before the car is even fully stopped i jump out of the car and run to the grier's.

"I'll get my suit case later!" i yell to my mom and nash. I don't even bother to knock because of how excited i am to be here so i run inside and I'm immediately greeted by the 8 boys and one girl who I missed so much.

"alison!" cameron screamed. he ran over and picked me up and hugged me.

"cam!" I smiled. he put me down and next came matt.

"mattchew lee." I said in a retarded tone. he hugged and and I hugged him back.

"I missed you so much!" i smiled.

"I missed you too." he kissed my cheek. I blushed and hugged the rest of the guys and they all started talking. I just stood and looked around. where the hell is hayes?

"hey guys, where's hayes?" I ask over their conversation.

"he's up in his room!" jack g says. I smile and nod and quickly go upstairs. I pass the door to skylynn and Nash's room and push open hayes' door without knocking, revealing hayes and a brown/black haired girl. making out. they quickly pull apart and look at me. hayes looks shocked and the girl looks confused.

"i-I should go." I say and slowly walk out.

"alison wait." hayes says but I don't. I keep walking because The last thing I want is for him to see me cry. I quickly go downstairs and dart for the door.

"where are you going? and what's wrong?" cam asks. I didn't realize I had tears streaming down my face.

"I'm going home to unpack.. I-I have to go!" I notice hayes at the bottom of the stairs looking around, for me. "i-I have to go!" I say while slipping out the door and and running as fast as I can home. I walk in the front door and attempt to catch my breath, and once I do I let it all out. how could he move on? he made me promise not to forget him and he found someone better. I lean against the cold door and try to calm down.

knock knock

my eyes widen and i race upstairs. i guarantee it's hayes. I run to my room and begin to unpack. I start by putting all my shorts and pants in the drawers and hang up some of my shirts. my door creeks and i turn around to see my 'favorite' face in the world right now.