Chapter 3

Doctor "You are pregnant"

Brook started laughing so much but didn't see the doctors serious face.

Doctor "Will you stop laughing it's true by the way"

Brook "But I have never had sex with anyone so I can't be pregnant."

Doctor "So you're last name is Gonzalez right??"

Brook "Yeah"

Doctor "Well your family has this long time sickness that only runs in your family."

Brook "What how can this be what does this sickness do???"

Doctor "Well can your mother step out because only you can hear this information after you leave the premises you can tell her but for now she has to leave"

Brook asked her mother to leave she would tell her later what the doctor says.

Brook "Ok then tell me now"

Doctor "Whenever you like this person and they like you back you get pregnant the child can only die if that person stops liking you. If you stop liking them it wouldn't affected it all nothing will happen so let me do this special scan ok"

Brook "Ok doctor"

Doctor "Let's go this way"

So Brook started heading that way to get the scan while he was doing it he told her how her family line got this sickness.

Doctor "Your family got this sickness because one of yours ancestors had to interrupt a ceremony and they got angry so they tied her up for what she did. They went to go make potion and then they injected into her but not even the people knew what it did. They let her go and later on days passed and she found out she was pregnant. How she was it was because of the potion but, after she found out she hid and was never ever seen again. Until 45 years later there was a lady that looked so much like her but, it was not her it was the next generation of her family. They never knew what ever happen to the lady just said she only had a father because her mother left them. They made a assumption that she had a son and that son had a child and the mother must have not wanted it. So later on test were done and she was in-fact related to that person. So they made further analysis and that's when they found the sickness. It was such a shocker because it would only go through the girl and if they don't have girl then it goes through the boy. Until he has a daughter with someone but, it also skips generations so not everybody in your family has it. The last person who had it was your Great (16 more Great's) grandmother and we thought the family was all gone until you came along.

Brook "Ohh wow that's a lot to take in all at once so it had a huge break then wow that's a long time ago"

So the scan was done and the doctor told her: "You have 37 children in you that have decomposed in you because you never knew you had them in you." So now Brook was shocked and now the doctor said that she had to get a cleaning done but it has some risks with her conditions.