Chapter 6

(More months later)
Brook was almost there she was just freaking out so much now in days. She was almost going to give birth to her child. (She decided to be surprised of what she's having) Brook was getting ready to have her child and then she had her baby shower she thought it was a boy. She never told anyone she wanted to be surprise. So she got a whole lot of useful things and everybody gave her some money because they felt bad for her. Then one day Brook was getting the baby's crib ready for her child but, then all of a sudden she felt a huge pain. (She took pregnancy classes for she could be prepared for anything) Then all a sudden she fell but, managed to hold on to something then started to scream. Then her parents rushed her to the hospital and the baby was almost ready to be born. (By the was she was late because the baby was due June 7) So she got the epidural to speed up the process later on the doctors came in and said it's time and Brook was just so scared. So once her baby was born they told her it was a "boy" and she was so happy about it. (He was born the 14 of June)Brook named him "Joseph Robert Gonzalez" for now then they took a hair sample from him and did the tests on him. So then the tests came back in the next day they took of him.They handed the result to Brook and she looked at them then noticed something. That Joseph was Jose's child the only person she least expected to be she was just so shocked by it. Then she asked the doctor if she could add the father's last name into Joseph name. So now his name was "Joseph Robert Jr. Gonzalez Lopez" and his father's name was "Jose Antonio Lopez Ortega." Then the doctor asked her if she wanted them to contact the father of the baby. Brook said no that she would tell him later on about Joseph. She just never really wanted to tell him but, the doctor didn't have to know. Also because she named her child some how after his father when she didn't know who was the father yet so now she's even more nervous. So Brook was finally allowed to leave the hospital and she was so exited about starting her life as a mother. Brook also had to go back to school and also find someone who can take care of Joseph. Now she was responsible for another human being and she was ready for it. So she went back to school while her neighbor took care of Joseph and she went back to normal and was ok.

(A couple of weeks later)
Brook was somewhat ready to tell Jose that he has another child. Jose has another child but, he's not with the mother of the child. This would be something different for him because now he has a son. So she told her parents she was going to buy somethings for Joseph. She was really going to see if she can find Jose. Brook went to where she use to practice her dances.