Chapter 4

So the doctor was just giving Brook time to decide what she would do about it. The reason was because she could hurt her child in her with the cleaning or she just wait till the baby was born. So then Brook had decided what to do.

Brook "Ok then I decided to go on with the cleaning."

So Brook went with the cleaning and afterwords the doctor said that she would start losing weight little by little. So for now she would remain the same. (Also she is 6 weeks pregnant already.) After a while she left the doctor's to go home on the way home she told her parents what had happen and that she freaked out when she found out. Now she was at home and thinking of all the possibilities of who could be the father. Then she went to school the next day and got some type of simple from all her guy friends. Then she took them to the lab where they told they would hold it till the baby was born. After the baby would be born there going to tested to see who the father could be.

Person "So those are all the people you could think of no one else that could be the father of that child."

Brook "No........w that you mention it possibly don't know for sure"

So when Brook went to dance practice she is determine to get a hair sample of Jose. She was really worried about when she would get a chance. Brook tried to take his hat off and she found a hair in it and took it out and then put it in the plastic bag before anyone noticed. So then she took that to the lab.

(Days passed)
Brook finally told Laurissa what had happen to her and how she had to keep it a secret for now. The last week of dance practice were hard because now she knew she had to be careful about what she did and not hurt her stomach.(Brook is now 16 weeks pregnant)

(Brook's special day)
The day of her fifteen finally arrived and she was so exited about it. Brook had everything ready and then when they were putting her dress on she felt uncomfortable because she had a baby inside her. She was not liking it but she put up with it later on after her church she was looking for her chambelanes and they were already in the party bus. Brook was mad but she had to keep her hormones under control. When she sat down she felt an even bigger pain and she never said anything about it.

Jose "You look really uncomfortable there Brook"

Brook "It's Brooklyn to you"

Jose "Ok im sorry but are you ok"

Brook "Yes just hungry that's all"

Jose "Really cause it looks like you are wanting to cry there"

Laurissa "Leave my sister alone she said she was fine ok then"

Jose "Fine"

So Laurissa was always making sure she felt ok and not sick to her stomach. So they went to go eat Whataburger afterwords they got back on the bus she felt really bad she wanted to throw up. Luckily Laurissa gave Brook salted crackers that helped her with the nausea. So she eat some and then her stomach felt better but, the guys were just looking at her. She felt really weird that the guys were looking at her.