Chapter 23

They got to the hospital and headed to where Brook was located at and then asked for her. Then he got there and her family told him the news.

Mother "The doctor said that she's in a coma and if she stays like that for to long it could hurt the babies!!!!!!"

Jose "So you are telling me that she is ok"

Mother "Yes she is ok and your twins are too"

Jose "That is amazing but right now she just has to wake up"

Mother "Yes"

So then the doctor comes out and tells the family that only one person at a time can go see her. So the family decided for Jose to go first for she could know that he was there for her. So he went in and just instantly started to cry because this was all his fault that this happen to her.

Jose "Why did I have to bring you into this danger it's all my fault that you got hurt I should have know better than to let this happen to you I love you to much to lose you you have to fight this for me, our children, and your family you have always been there for me now it's my turn to return the favor you did for me now just please wake up for you can have a life of joy with our children"

Then he left and the rest of her family went in and tried to see of she woke up but she didn't at all. So then he went everyday to go see her and until she woke up they could make declarations of what Sarah did to her. Sometimes Jose would bring Joseph and he was staying some days with Jose just incase of anything. They still hadn't found Sarah she was like impossible to find and since she had Jose's phone. It still didn't work for nothing because she hid so well that she couldn't be found at all.

(3 weeks later)

Jose was in the room with Joseph finishing up feeding him. Then when all of a sudden he saw Brook move her hand. He went to go get the doctor and then the doctor went to check upon her. The doctor saw that she was almost fully awake just a little more to.

Doctor "She is almost fully awake she just needs a little bit more of time to recover her full conscious of everything"

Jose "Ok Doctor thank you so much"

So then the doctor left and Jose called Brook's family to tell them the good news. Then he was so happy that Brook was almost awake and there children won't be in danger anymore.

Jose "You have almost fought it all keep going don't stop now I love you to much to lose you now"

All a sudden Brook opened her eyes and she was wondering where she was at.

Brook "Where am I at"

Jose "You are the hospital"

Brook "I love you too so much I would never leave you"

Jose "Wait so everything I said these past days you have been hearing me"

Brook "Yes all a coma is when you are in a deep sleep and I could still hear everything the doctor said ok"

Jose "So do you remember what happen to you now"

Brook "I can kind of remember it but it's all a little blurry of everything that happen"

Then Brook started to feel her stomach and felt that her baby bump was bigger.

Jose "What's wrong is everything ok with our children"

Brook "Nothing's wrong it's just im already showing my bump and i'm just exited about having them"

Jose "That's great ohh and your family is almost here they are just finding a spot to park"

Brook "Ok then im so exited to see them I can't wait to see everybody and get my phone back"