Chapter 19

Brook "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So then Jose got up and put the ring on her and gave her a kiss and Brook couldn't wait anymore more longer to tell him.

Brook "I'm pregnant"

Jose "Really that is so amazing wait how????"

Brook "Because I love you to much that I got pregnant again"

He picked Brook up and twirled her around then brought her down and kissed her again. Then he opened the letter and saw that she was having twins.

Jose "Wait we are having twins????"

Brook "Yes"

Jose "This is so amazing I have always wanted to have twins all my life"

Brook "Well I just made that dream come true"

So then they had showered Joseph then he fell right asleep when he hit the bed. A while later they were just watching tv when Jose lowered his hand down under Brook's shirt.To touch her belly then lowered his head down to kiss her belly. Then Brook pulled her shirt up to where you could only see her belly and Jose said this to his babies.

Jose "I can't wait for you guys to be born for I can have two big trouble makers"

Brook "No don't say that because they might be and im the one who is going to be dealing with them most of the time"

Jose "Well why don't we move in together???"

Brook "Remember im in school still and I live pretty far away"

Jose "Ok then fine"

Jose was getting so close to Brook that she started to lean back to the point were he was on top of her. (In a way he couldn't hurt their babies.) Then kissed her made-out for a while till it lead to more. They did it again and this time they didn't feel rushed and felt amazing. Brook woke up the next mourning to Joseph crying because he had hurt him self with the crib.

Brook "What wrong my baby don't cry"

Joseph " Moma moma moma moma"

Brook "Shhhhhh or you'll wake up your dad Joseph calm down where does it hurt you?"

Joseph "her..."

Brook "ok then"

So Brook then got Joseph to stop but Jose has already woken up.

Jose "What wrong with Joseph??"

Brook "He just hit him self with the crib"

Jose "Is he ok he didn't get hurt to bad"

Brook "He's ok he just got a bruise he's going to be fine"

So then Jose got up and headed to the kitchen and started to prepare some breakfast. Then Brook came to the kitchen to see what Jose  was cooking for them and it looked weird. Once he was done it looked so delicious that Brook's stomach started to grumble really badly. So then Jose made Brook sit down and that he would serve her and Joseph. Then he brought the plates to give Joseph and Brook then they he sat down to eat. Brook took a bite out of the food and she loved it so much that she finished it so fast. It didn't last that long because she then ran to the restroom to throw it all up.