Chapter 21

Brook "Fine"

Norma "Then tell me why can't you"

Brook "When I was pregnant with Joseph he kind messed up my organism and it's affecting me till now"

Norma "Ohh ok then"

So then Angel, Jose, and Brook were left at the table. Angel wanted to tell something to Jose that seemed important.

Angel "Hey she is still asking for her and Robert told her where Brook lived at"

Brook "Wait who knows where I live at?????"

Jose "It's Sarah some crazy chick she wants to know who is making competition to her"

Brook "Oh she still wants you for herself"

Jose "Yes but she keeps appearing once in a while"

Angel "And stupid Robert (one of the guys) had to go and tell her you live in the next town to here that's it's just a little further away"

Brook "So now she knows that I live in Malgú city"

Jose "Just be careful now she could go after you ok"

Angel "If she tells us anything that includes you or hints about she is going to do i'll tell you right away Brooklyn ok"

Brook "Ok then and you both can now officially call me Brook just promise that you won't tell any of the other guys about my pregnancy or her"

Angel "I promise I won't tell them anything or her because that's putting your life at risk and there's and they don't deserve it"

So then the next day Brook was coming out of school to go home. She was sending her parents a message that she was on her way home. When she send it some one slapped her phone from her and then she looked up to see a person she didn't know.

Sarah "Hey stay away from Jose he doesn't need you to be around him anymore"

Brook "Who are you?????????"

Sarah "Don't ever see him again or come close to him his all mine"

Brook "Why and who are you?????!"

Sarah "We almost started a relationship and we were so happy until you came along"

Brook "I never did nothing plus he never loved you he told Sarah!!!!!!"

Sarah "So he has told you about me"

Brook "Yes and leave me alone I don't want problems"

Sarah "Well you got problems with me the minute you told Jose that Joseph was his child"

Brook "I never wanted but, he had to know even if I didn't want to"

Sarah "Fight me now if you would do anything to protect Joseph"

Brook "You don't even know where I live at and so you can't even hurt Joseph"

Sarah "Oh really look at what I have"

Brook "Wait is that Jose's phone you have there when did you get it"

Sarah "When I sneaked into practice and stole his phone"

Brook "So you stole his phone from him"

Sarah "I'm borrowing it because I need it find out where you live at"

Brook "Stay away from him he is nothing to you he doesn't need to be in the middle of this it's not Joseph's fault so stay away"

Sarah "If you don't want me to hurt him then FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So then Sarah pushed Brook but, she tried to regain her balance but Sarah had pushed her really hard. Brook ended up falling then all a sudden Sarah kicked her in the stomach. Brook started to cough up blood and crying of the pain that she felt. Then her friend heard what was happening to late and she called and ambulance for her. Then the ambulance arrived and took Brook to the hospital and Raquel called Brook's parents and told them. Then she got her phone and she knew incase of emergency to call Jose but Sarah had his phone and then she had to think hard who could she call. She also called Brook's closes sister (Laurissa) to tell her news of Brook's accident. Then later it was around 7:30 p.m. and looking through her contacts to see if a name ring a bell. When all a sudden it said on there "Jose's bests friend Angel" so she called the number.