Chapter 10

Then Jose handed Joseph to Brook but then she was trying to stop him because she first wanted to take pictures with her family.

Jose "Hey why don't you want Joseph"

Brook "Because I want to take picture with my family this how we always done it"

Jose "But its your first birthday with him so take pictures with him"

Brook "Fine you got me ok then hand me Joseph"

Brook took Joseph from Jose and then took pictures with all her family and also with Jose as a little family it was cute. Then Brook cut the cake it was really delicious she loved it so much. Then Brook had Jose put Joseph to sleep but, once he left Joseph started to cry like crazy until later on. Until he fell asleep in her arms and then she fell asleep with him in her arms. She luckily woke up and put him in his crib. So then the next day after school she was just with Joseph so calmed and tired that she was almost putting Joseph to sleep. Until she got a phone call and Joseph couldn't sleep anymore and so Brook ignored it till they called it agian.

Brook "What do you want?!!!"

Jose "Hi to you to why are you upset with me I have not done anything to you"

Brook "You called when Joseph was barely falling asleep and now he is wide awake"

Jose "Sorry but you don't have to get angry at me for it I dint know ok next time I'll text you first"

Brook "Good and you better"

Jose "So want to go get something to eat?"

Brook "Can't because im to tired and because after you left Joseph woke up and stared to cry like crazy"

So they just had a long conversation till they hanged up and Joseph finally feel asleep and so did Brook. So for the next couple of weeks they got to know each other more by phone calls or going out to eat. Then one day Jose came to her house and knocked on her door he had a rose with him.

Brook "What are you doing here today"

Jose "Come let's go your parents already now that im going to take you out so come on"

Brook "Ok then"

So Brook just grabbed her stuff and got Joseph ready and headed towards Jose's car. Then went to a restaurant and they had a great dinner then when dessert came. There was I note on top of the cake she had ordered it read "Out first official date" and Brook was just so emotional that she started to cry.

Jose "I thought it was time we had our first date"

Brook "Why didn't you tell me in the first place"

Jose "Because I knew that you would have said no"