Chapter 29

(So now a month had passed and where back to Brook)

So Brook had been going on with the same thing and also found some interesting information. That she was not the only girl there that Robert had done this to and that she was his new favorite. She was uncomfortable with that but, she was glad that she gave the other girl a break. Brook had been losing more and more hope everyday that she was going to get out of there. She thought that she was never going to be found at all so she was all focused on escaping. Until one day Robert was about to do his thing to Brook when she heard a whole lot of noise. Then Robert left to go see what it was then she heard some screaming of people saying police. Brook was so happy then she heard someone calling her name and started to cry.

Jose "Where are you Brook at?????"

Brook "I'm in here please help me!!!!!!!!!"

So then Jose got to her and carried her out and then Brook saw there was ambulance waiting out there and then was taken to the hospital. Then the police came after a while after they did a check up on her and her children. She gave her statement and the doctor showed them the results of sexual assault. So she was in the hospital for only 2 days and was able to leave afterwords. So then she got to see Joseph in so long and she kept it a secret from everybody else what had happen to her. All the days she was there and what he did she kept it all a secret for now. So she went back to school the next day and was now 4 months pregnant. Brook was so happy that now everyday Jose would take her everywhere and would always be with her no matter what.

Jose "Hey does your friend still have your phone??"

Brook "Yes why????"

Jose "Just that you won't need it anymore im going to get you a new one and it's up to you what your going to do with your old phone"

Brook "Ok but can I choose the phone and the police are finally letting you get a new phone"

Jose "Yes after so long i'll have a phone again and you a new one"

Brook "Ok then"

Jose "Ohh and yes you can choose your phone"

Brook "Great"

So she went to school and her friend was so happy to see her and gave her phone back.

Raquel "Hey how you been and here's your phone?????"

Brook "You can throw that one away I don't need it anymore at all"

Raquel "Why??????"

Brook "Because Jose is going to go get me a new one"

Raquel "So you don't want your phone"

Brook "No not at all"

Raquel "Will you please come over to my house today I have something for you"

Brook "Yeah sure just that I can only stay for a little while oh and Jose wants to meet you also"

Raquel "Well then introduce me to him when ever he can meet me"

Brook "Ok then great"

Brook didn't know that her best friend was planning to surprise her for her being back. All she had to do was get her in and have a nice time with her friend. So she would be happy like before and have her worries stay behind. So then Brook told Jose if he could drop her off at Raquel's house.

Brook "Can you drop me off at my friends house please???"

Jose "Why I have something planned out for us already???"

Brook "Well I want to go I haven't seen her in so long"