Chapter 24

Jose "But your friend has it"

Brook "Exactly I can wait to thank her so much"

Jose "But she didn't even come to visit you at all"

Brook "Yeah she did only when there was nobody in the room or they where in the restroom she came for brief moments"

Jose "Why did she do that????"

Brook "She is a very shy person she knows my parents will probably make her stay longer but she hates hospitals im just grateful she came to see me"

Jose "Why does she hate hospitals so much???"

Brook "Do you have a phone???????"

Jose "Yeah but one thing it's Angel's phone he let me borrow it for today and good thing"

Brook "Yeah it's good he let you borrow his phone for today now handed to me"

So then Jose handed the phone to Brook and she started to look up some article online and then gave it to Jose. Jose started to read the article and was actually freaked out after he read it.

Jose "So because there where two people killed she doesn't trust them anymore"

Brook "Not just any people her parents and it's say there and why didn't you read it all"

Jose "No because it really freaked me out after I read that two people were killed"

Brook "It's terrible because she has a constant reminder of it"

Jose "How does she have a constant reminder??????"

Brook "The killer saw her under the bed when he was trying to hide when a nurse was coming to check on them and raped her but no one thought that it could affect her so much"

Jose "How did it affect her so much????"

Brook "Raquel got pregnant and then her family said it was better for her to have it and not kill a human being"

Jose "She didn't want it but her family made her because it not like them to kill one"

Brook "Yes and that child thinks Raquel is her big sister not mother"

Jose "So after her parents died her family took her in"

Brook "Yes and that's how she got moved to malgu and im the only one she trusted with what happen to her"

Jose "Ohh ok then makes a little more sense now"

So then days passed and then Brook was all better they helped her regain all her movement thought her body. Then she was able to move on her own. She was going to be let out of the hospital that night since now she had a bigger bump and was so exited.

Jose "Hey since im driving to my house do you mind if we go to practice the guys really want to see you"

Brook "Yeah sure we can go see them"

Jose "Great it will be a great surprise for them and they will now find out you are pregnant"

Brook "Well now Norma will know the reason I can't dance for a while"

So then they headed to practice and before they got there they stoped somewhere to buy food. Brook was just so exited to finally eat good and not anymore hospital food. Then they got to practice and Jose went in first and then Brook waited for a while longer.

Jose "Come on you have nothing to be afraid of ok"

Angel "Wait is that Brook that's out there????"

Jose "Yeah but she won't come in she is just scared"

(Brook stepped in)
Brook "I'm not scared im just a little worried that's all"

Then the guys all saw her and they all went towards her and hugged her even the ones that were busy teaching. They picked her up in the air because they were just so exited to see her. Then after a while they noticed her baby bump and asked her how far along she was.

Angel "Hey how far are you along now"

Brook "I don't even remember maybe around two months or more"