Chapter 8

So they agreed on a day and got his phone number then Brook left because she had school the next day. She made an appointment for Friday at 3 in the afternoon then she texted the information to Jose. Friday arrived and her parents decided for her to deal with whatever was going to happen. After school Brook drove to go pick up Joseph form the neighbor . Then they drove to the doctors but, she got there early at 2:50 so she just signed in and sat down just in time to see Joseph wake up. Then she breastfeed him and then burped him also changed his diaper all in twenty minutes. Finally Jose showed up and found Brook and looked at Joseph because Brook was rocking him to sleep.

Jose "You are a really good mom to him"

Brook "Yeah but's only because I took classes of how to take care of a child and read about it and also experience"

Jose "What do you mean by experience????"

Brook "I have a niece and nephew they are the best but now I have Joseph"

(By the way they waited 10 more minutes and Brook in total had to wait fo 30 minutes) They went in and took the DNA and waited for the results. They were taking to long so they decided to leave and get the results later one. After worths they went each other's way until the test came in. It was Saturday then Brook got a phone call and they told her the results are ready. So she called Jose then decided to meet up at McDonald's since he had Melissa at the moment. So they meet up at the McDonald after Brook went to go pick up the results then once there she handed it to Jose. He waited till after they ate their food then he opened it an took a little bit out and saw a one.

Jose "See his not my child where only 1% compatible"

Brook "Take the whole thing out stop trying to avoid anything"

Jose took the whole thing out and saw he is his father because it came out a 100% and then Brook explain a little more of why it happen. That's when Jose confessed why he liked her was because she was different from all the other girls. She was different and special that he felt a special connection with her but, when he stop seeing her he never felt the some till after a year. So that's how Joseph managed to survive because they never gave up on hope. Then after a while they left and he never called her again till one day she was at school during lunch she got a text message saying "Hey can we meet up later" and she said " I'm sorry but who is this" that's when that number suddenly started calling her so she quickly went to the restroom and answered.

Brook "Hello who is this"

Person "It's me Jose"

Brook "Ohh hey I'm sorry I lost a couple of contact when I did a reset on my phone"
(But Brook was not telling the truth because since he never texted or called she erased his phone number.)

Jose "It's ok so I wanted to know if we could meet up later"

Brook "No not today hold a second it's to loud let me get my headphones"

Jose "Ok so will you meet up with me later to go eat"

Brook "Ohh I'm sorry but I can't I have a lot catch up on because of Joseph has kept me up at night that I have to now stay after and aren't you supposed to be working"

Jose "Well aren't you suppose to in school"

Brook "Ok you got im in lunch right now and your really lucky because this school has terrible reception"

Jose "Ok then well im in lunch to so that's why I thought I should call you and how is our son by the way"

Brook "Your sssssss Joseph is fine and im with my friends right now"

Jose "There trying to eavesdrop on our conversation right"

Brook "Yeah pretty much so my lunch is almost over and I have to hang up now because the bell is about to ring"

Jose "Just hide in the restroom my lunch is not over yet so come on"

Brook "Like I told you I'm behind in classes so I can't skip a period so sorry but bye"

Jose "Fine bye"

Raquel "So who was that you where talking to is he your boyfriend"

Brook "No and it's none of your business"