Chapter 16

So then Robert threw up on Brook and she then went to the restroom to clean up and get Robert cleaned up. Then she came out and started to scream at Jose.

Brook "I told you Joseph's stomach would rejected!!!!"

Jose "Well I didn't know that would happen"

Brook "I told you what he ate and just because I forgot to pack extra food for him this time ok!!!!!!"

Jose "Ok then"

Brook "I'm sorry but I stink now so im going to wait outside and change Joseph"

Jose "You said Joseph"

Brook "I'm sorry but you knew I would never get used to it he should be called by his real name even he doesn't know when we are calling him"

So Brook exits and then just waits outside till he is was done.

Angel "Why did she called your child Joseph???"

Norma "Girls practice is over you can go now"

Jose "Well I told her to call our child by his middle name his first name is Joseph"

Victor "Why would you make her do that the truth always comes out you know"

Jose "Yeah I know but I just wasn't ready for you guys to find out that his name is almost like mine"

Rogelio "So what's his full name???"

Jose "Joseph Robert Jr. Gonzalez Lopez"

Ruben "So he has your last name and is Gonzalez Brook's last name????"

Jose "Yes and yes also if you wouldn't mind I have to go get her home before her parents kill me"

Norma "Buts barely 9 a clock and since because of her you been here earlier and I like that she pushes you to be early"

Jose "Hey she just wants to get home at a good time ok"

Timmy "Well ok then see you guys tomorrow"

So then Jose just left and went to his car and was taking Brook to his house.

Jose "Hey you want to clean up before I take you home"

Brook "Yes please I hate the smell of it"

Jose "But hey do you have extra clothes"

Brook "Ohh yeah I got used to carry clothes for Joseph that later I carried some for me incase this happen"

Jose "Well you are well prepared then"

So they headed for his house and then once they got there he showed her to the restroom she took a shower with Joseph. After she was done Jose offered her his room to change but she stilled changed herself in the restroom then took Joseph out because he liked to play in the water. She let him play for a while then took him out and changed him in Jose's room. Then he drifted of to sleep on the bed after she was done dressing him. Afterwords she heard a knock and it was Jose .

Jose "Can I come in now if you are done"

Brook "Yeah you can come in"

So Jose went in the room and saw that Joseph was sleep and he pointed to the crib that was on the other side of his bed. Brook got Joseph and put him in the crib and then Jose and Brook started to talk for a while. Then they just were watching tv and it was barely 9:30 in the night. Then Jose caught Brook of guard and started to kiss her and they where now making out they did that for a while. Until it went so much more further than that and one thing it was Brook's first time.