Chapter 25

Angel "So you feel so much better now?????"

Brook "Yeah!!!"

Robert "Wait you were pregnant all along this time"

Brook "Yes and thanks for putting my life at risk when I need that i'll just ask you ok"

Robert "I'm sorry I didn't know she would do all of this to you"

Brook "Well she told you guys why she wanted to know where I live an so why did you still tell her and now I have to be away from my son"

Robert "Because she knows something of me that im not ready to share"

Brook "Ohh yeah she told me that there was a note in my jacket"

Jose "Wait but your jacket is in my car and you will not go get"

Brook "But why it may have something important"

Jose "Fine here is the keys ok"

So then she headed to his car and got her jacket and went back inside. Brook took the note out of her jacket and something fell with it. She picked it up and was surprised by what it was and was scared.

Brook "Wait isn't this your phone it was in my jacket and it has something on it"

Jose "Wait but Angel called my phone and they hanged up right away and what does it have"

Brook "Blood who always stayed with me at night"

Jose "I would most of the time if not is was your mother"

Brook "She posed as someone and they let her pass and she put this in my jacket after I was already in the hospital"

Jose "But when did she if there was always someone there"

Brook "Was there a nurse that you never recognized that stand out"

Jose "No it was always the nurse that was assigned"

Brook "Wait I know who could have know Angel can you I borrow your phone"

Angel "Yeah sure here you go"

So then Brook got the phone and she stepped outside to make the phone call. Then some of the guys wanted to eavesdrop on the conversation. Even Jose but he had to go teach someone a new dance and the others had to get back to teaching. So then she called her best friend to see if she hadn't seen anything of it.

Raquel "What do you want now???"

Brook "Ohh so you don't want your best friend im so offended"

Raquel "Ohh my gosh im so happy to hear your voice and are you much better????"

Brook "Yes im fine much better"

Raquel "That's great"

(Back inside)

Jose "Hey Angel can you go check up on Brook for me make sure she is safe her parents will freak if anything happens to her again"

Angel "Yeah sure"

So then he headed outside and checked up on Brook then he began to eavesdrop on her conversation.

(Back to Brook)

Raquel "Hey when are you coming back to school?????"

Brook "Probably next week since im going to stay with Jose for my own safety incase Sarah comes to my house now that im out of the hospital"

Raquel "Ohh ok then"

Brook "I wanted to ask you something but you have to answer truthfully"

Raquel "Ok then what is it you have to ask me"

Brook "Did you ever see anyone when you came to see me that looked thought my stuff"

Raquel "Actually I did I was just waiting for something when I heard a knock on the door. Then I hid under the sink pulled some boxes in front of me then then the person came in"

Brook "So you hid really fast so she would not catch you at all"

Raquel "Yeah did and then the person started to look for something then it found what it was looking for. The person turned to see if anyone was coming and then I saw it was a women and she had found your clothes. Then she pulled out your jacket and put something in it when all a sudden someone was coming in. It was Jose and he had food then he put it down on the table and went back out. She hid behind the bed before he came in and once he left she left. I waited a while to make sure she didn't come back then I left a minute before Jose came back"

Brook "So she did go through my stuff"

Raquel "Ohh and before she left she put everything back to normal so you couldn't tell she was there"

Brook "Thank you so much for this information it's very useful for me"

Raquel "Your welcome but hey I have to go now bye"

(Now Angel)

He ran back inside so she could not have seen him out there.

(Now Brook)

Brook "Ok then bye"

(Person pov.)

I was suppose to kidnap this person and take her back to my boss. Then I saw Angel was a just hearing to her conversation and I waited. Until he left afterword so I got off my car and headed toward her.