Maria Lewis

A/N: Okay so I messed up, Maria's last name isn't 'Reynolds' from now on 'kay? it's 'Lewis'-I'll edit the previous chapters if I have time, and also-All your comments are appreciated, they give me motivation to continue writing this book so thank you for those who commented! I hope you guys keep commenting!

-John

"Good morning asshole!" I chirped happily and took a bite of Hamilton's scrambled eggs as he was reading the newspaper "What the fuck!?"

I sat down infront of him and started eating "Why are you eating?"

"Because i'm hungry, Duh~" I said in a matter-of-fact tone, he glared at me as always "Why are you eating with me?"

"Is it wrong to eat with you?" I ask innocently

"I prefer to eat alone."

"Oh, that's why you don't have a girlfriend."

"Fuck you."

"Sorry i'm straight."

He ignored my statement and continued eating, I ate infront of him -quite loudly I may add- and after a while only one hotdog was left, I was about to get it when I saw Hamilton trying to get it too.

We both stopped midway.

I glared at him, in which he returned the gesture, I readied my fork, he did the same.

The tension was rising, the fight for the last hotdog will begin.

"That's mine, brat." He hissed

"No. It's mine, asshole." I snarled

I charged for the last hotdog, and he did the same, but when our forks reached the plate, the plate broke into pieces, and guess what?

The hotdog was gone.

"Where the hell is the frickin' ho--"

"Mm, Yum." A new voice said.

I turned to the unfamiliar voice and saw a child, he had jet black hair and chocolate skin, his eyes looked dull yet it had a hint of mischief, he wore a tiny gray suit and had gray pants to top it off.

"You." Hamilton hissed at the child, Damn, this man is rude to everyone.

"Hello to you too, Hammie." He smirked and sat on the table "Who's this?" He said, noticing me. A look of confusion in his eyes "Are these one of the orphans you took in?"

"Unfortunately, yes." He sighed as I rolled my eyes "You two seem close." The child said bluntly

"Close? with this Loser? Hah!" I laughed, the child looked amused "I qlike him already," He commented.

"The name's George, George Eacker." He said and shook my hand "Don't you mean George 'Schuyler'?"

"Eacker." He concluded, glaring at Hamilton.

Hamilton shrugged and continued eating, I finished my plate and stood up "That was a nice meal, Welp! gotta go to school!" I grinned and grabbed Hamilton's cup of coffee and drank it all before dashing away.

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAT......!"

-

"Mornin' Maria!" I greeted the girl before sitting down next to Herc, Me and the gang had the same schedule so we practically have all our classes together, she smiled at me and brought out her textbook, in which I did the same, Herc brought out his laptop that he won from the lottery, some luck right?