EPILOGUE

"John! Hand these to table 10!" Martha panted as she wiped the sweat coming out of her skin.

"Martha.. Are you okay?" John asked worriedly as Martha started coughing "I-I'm just----"

"MARTHA!?"

Martha suddenly start choking, her grip on the tray faltered as she placed her hand on her chest and the other on her mouth "MAR--"

She coughed out blood.

"AHHHH...?" Series of screaming could be heard all around as John started panting heavily. He knew this feeling, he knew something was happening, he knew someone was there.

"John."

John turned around to see a man wearing a suit, his eyes staring intently at John's soul, as if he could see them. And technically, he could.

"F-francis..." John was on the verge of tears "H-how could you..."

"It was her time." He replied blankly as he took a step forward "And that goes the same for you."

John widened his eyes im horror "W-what...?"

"Times up, Laurens." Francis said as he snapped his fingers, transporting them out of the chaotic shop in only a matter of seconds.

-

"John is missing."

That was what everybody was saying. He's been gone since yesterday without a trace and everyone' s worried sick.

"H-hercules..." Lafayette called out worriedly as the said man just walked passed him "Stop over working yourself..."

"My best friend is fucking missing and you expect me to stand idly and calm down!?" Hercules snapped as he slammed his fist on the wall, making the frenchman flinch.

"M-mon ami.. What I-I was trying to say wa-"

"NO!" Hercules screamed "DON'T TALK TO ME YOU WHORE!"

Lafayette flinched, trembling slightly as tears started welling up from the corner of his eyes "H-herc..."

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR YOU!" Hercules cried as he clenched fist.

"Hercules, enough." Lafayette said as he tried to grab his hand--

"NO!"

"D-don't touch me

"D-don't touch me..." Hercules whimpered as he glared at the man infront of him.

"You fucking slut, I hate you so much."

-

"Maria don't go." Eliza begged as she tried to stop Maria from going out the gates, but the woman stubbornly refused "I'll be fine."

"Maria please." Eliza pleaded, looking at her with worried eyes "I have a really bad feeling about this."

Maria looked at her with a fake smile "I'll be back before you know i'm gone."