The Son

"I still have someone I would like to call to the stand, your honor." André said, stopping from going back to his seat.

"And that is..?" The judge asked, his brow raised.

"I would like to call.."

"Philip Robinson."

"Objection! Speculation!" The AG quickly butted in, her eyes filled with disbelief "Give the child a break your honor, he's suffered enough." She said "We can't just interrogate a child whose been through this much."

"And why not?" André said, annoyed "He's still in shock-"

"IT'S THE ONLY WAY WE CAN TRULY SOLVE THIS CASE!" He screamed, louder than anticipated, making all of them silent.

"I'll just ask him a few questions, your honor." André said "And if he doesn't answer?"

André was silent for a moment.

"I'll take what I can get."

-

"So, Philip.." André smiled at him "You sure are a brave boy, enduring all this like a grown man."

"You see, Philip.." André started, walking towards him "We're in some serious beef here, and if it's okay with you.." André looked at him "I would like to ask you a few questions."

Philip was silent, staring lifelessly at the ground "I'll take that as a yes."

"So, Philip.." André smiled "You were the only one who witnessed your father's murder," He said "And for that I only have one question."

"Who did it?"

"Objection! Specula-"

"SILENCE!" André hissed at the AG before turning back at Philip "Who did it Philip?" He said, making the sais child feel overwhelmed "Who murdered him?!" He yelled, making Philip hiccup, tears falling down his eyes.

"Who murdered Dhale Robinson?!"

"I-It w-was h-h-"

"ORDER! ORDER!" The judge's loud voice overpowered Philip's mumbles, making André pissed "It was?! IT WAS?!" He grabbed his shoulders, making Philip froze in fear.

"H-HEY! DON'T TOUCH HIM!" The AG screamed as guards started to pull André away from Philip, who cried in his seat "WHO MURDERED HIM PHILIP?!"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE SCARING HIM!"

"ORDER! ORDER!"

"WHO DID IT PHILIP?!"

"STOP IT-"

"WHO MURDERED YOUR FATHER?!"

"HE'S GETTING TOO OVERWHELME-"

"WHO MURDERED DHALE ROBINSON?!"

"IT WAS H-"

-to be continued

So, who do you think the Murderer is?

The Neighbor

The Bestfriend

The Cop

The Wife

Alexander Hamilton

Next update coming up soon.