Payback's a bitch

a/n: writing and doing my projects at the same time.

-3rd person POV

John's dream was interrupted when he felt his foot sunk into cold water.

"WHAT THE F-FUCK?!"

The freckled boy found himself in the middle of the pool, floating in a nothing but a inflatable turtle air mattress. And for a split second, John felt thankful about it being a turtle.

John heard laughing from afar, he turned his head to see Alexander laughing his ass off at the poolside, two men behind him "What're you two standing there for? Laugh!" Alexander exclaimed, well- more like ordered.

The two men happily obliged to his wishes and started laughing, John glared at them "I swear Hamilton if you don't get me out of here right now-your gonna wake up in a fucking coffin."

Alexander smirked at him "I'd like to see you try."

"I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Are you that dumb? You probably should've realized by now that I don't give a shit about your lives." He snickered, crossing his arms "And your not going to school today." He added.

John was too busy balancing himself before he could reply, he struggled to grip onto the floating mattress, he held his breath, trying to steady the air filled-float, when the mattress finally stopped moving, he glared at Hamilton "I am not skipping school because of your selfish demands! You ain't the boss of me!"

"Oh? is that so? then I hope you know how to swim, the water's six feet deep by the way." Alexander said bluntly, turning around to walk away "W-WAIT!"

"Hmm?"

"Y-YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! MY RECORD OF PERFECT ATTENDANCES WILL BE RUINED!" John exclaimed in fear, resulting the floatie to shake a bit "HAMILTON PLEASE! I-I'M BEGGING YOU!"

"I like you begging."

"MOTHERFU--AHH!" John squeaked when the mattress almost turned to the side, splashing water onto his face, he managed to maintain his balance, panting as the inflatable turtle swayed left and right, he looked at Alexander fearfully "H-hamilton....P-please..."

"I'll help you get out." John sighed in relief

"If...." John held his breath, of course.

"You skip school today for an interview."

damn it.

-

John was beyond furious, he skipped school for a petty interview- His record ruined by no other than Alexander Hamilton "Why does it have to be me?" He asked, trying to contain his anger "Because your the oldest."

"Uh, Herc is 17 too."

"So?"

"So why not him?"

"Because I wanted it to be you."

"Why me?!"

"Because I wanted to annoy you."

John stopped walking, Alexander looked back at him, his brow raised "Why'd you stop?"

"I am not doing this." John crossed his arms, glaring at him "Stop acting like a child, besides- You've already skipped school, it's too late to back out now."