Time to Escape..

Emily's P.O.V.

Okays so is this some every day rape thing. Luckily, Niall refused to rape me because he has a lot of respect for women and couldn't do that.

Me and Hannah spoke about Justin raping her yesterday and she was saying how much of a bastard he is.

No shit.

I actually hate this place. I need to think of a way of escaping.

"We need to escape!" Hannah said interrupting my thoughts

"Yeh, I was just thinking that!" I said.

"Omg, erm how about we make one of them fall in love with us and then run away with them?" She said typically.

"Very oridginal" I relplied sarcastically.

We went downstairs to see what the lads were doing.

They all were sat watching football. Wut. "We're going out tonight by the way" Justin said.

"Yes!" I replied happily being over exaggerating.

Justin rolled his eyes, dick.

"How long for?" I asked.

"Er, about 3/4 hours why?" He replied confused.

I smiled. "Before you think about escaping, we have locked everything." He said with an evil grin.

Ah, he is so thick. Does he not realise we can easily smash the windows?

I smiled to myself.

"When you's leaving? I am going to miss you all so much. NOT" I said laughing.

"Like half an hour.." Niall said.

*******

Yes, they've eventually left. "Hannah come on we're escaping!" I said clapping my hands.

I smashed the window "YES" I shouted. We climbed out of the window into the back garden.

We sprinted through onto the main street. "Oh Shit! Emily, Emily look! They are coming back, they're pulling into the driveway now" Hannah said patting me on the shoulder.

I looked over and seen Justin's car pull into the driveway. What the fuck. They said 3/4 hours..not five minutes!!

They are going to kill us once they see we have broken his window. Fuck. We're passed screwed.

SHIT. Justin just seen us. He looked really angry. "Run Hannah!" I said running the oppisite way. Woops. Too late. I went to run and bashed into Aston's chest.

"I am sorry" Is all he said before picking me up over his shoulders and walking back to the house. Niall carried Hannah.

"Care to explain why you think you would stand a chance to escape?" Justin said with a serious tone.

"Er, maybe we hate it here. Maybe we want to go back home. I don't know. Take a guess, you can't be that thick. It's not like this is a five star cruise is it? Fucking retard." Hannah sarcastically said.

She really shouldn't of said that.

Justin threw a punch at her and knocked her unconsious.

I looked at him with my mouth wide open.

"Shut it Emily, save it for later" He winked.

EW.

I rolled my eyes. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

URGH.

Justin walked out of the room to do something.

"You shouldn't of tried to escape..." Niall said to me.

"Well I am sorry Niall. But I hate it here and so would any sane person. I hate all of you and I want to go home..you can't blame me for that." I said nearly crying.

He looked quite hurt and looked away from me.

Aston walked over to Hannah and started clicking his fingers and saying her name.

"She's unconsious." Aston said.

*********

-Emily xo