Sorting It Out...Wait What?

I can't believe Niall would do that. Why would he cheat? I hate people who cheat. Cheating is completely unacceptable.

I heard a knock on the door.

If it's Niall, he can fuck off.

"It's Justin". Urgh. He can piss off aswell.

He walked in without my permission. Kay then. "What" I said drying my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He said looking quite sincere, wait what. It's Justin, he isn't like that.

"Yeh. I'm so happy" I said sarcastically.

He laughed. "Listen, Niall is a dick. You shouldn't be with him. He cheats on every girl he gets with" He said putting his arm around me.

"Really?" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

He nodded.

We heard a knock. "It's Niall. Emily please let me in so I can explain everything" He said.

"No. Niall, you really hurt me and I don't want to speak to you now" I said.

"Emily please. It wasn't what it looked like at all" He said.

I sat and thought to myself for a while.

"Okay fine" I said giving in.

Niall walked in and sat on the other side of me.

He hugged me and wiped my tears.

"Emily listen. Jess came and sat on my knee literally as soon as she heard you guys come in and then started kissing my neck. I pushed her off" He said.

I didn't say anything.

"Yeh that totally happened" Justin said disagreeing.

"Stay out of it Justin" I said.

"Emily. I swear down that is the truth. I would never lie to you" He said looking me in the eyes.

I nodded sort of.

He kissed me "Emily. I am telling the truth" He said.

"Okay" I said.

Aston walked in hand in hand with Hannah. "We've sorted everything out" Hannah said smiling at Aston.

"So have we" Niall said.

"Wait. Is it true that you cheat on every girl you get with Niall. Because I'm not letting you fuck me around" I said standing up and crossing my arms.

"No. What kind of bullshit is this? Who said that?" He said getting angry.

I looked at Justin. "Well, you do Niall" Justin said

"No I don't. How do I? I've never cheated on any girl I've been with. If anything, they cheat on me" Niall said.

"It's true" Aston said agreeing with Niall.

"Niall doesn't seem like the type to do that Emily. But you know who does, him" Hannah said stating the 'him' part to Justin.

"Okay. Okay" I said.

Niall came up to me and hugged me. Mahn, I love his hugs. They're the best. He cupped my face with his hands and looked me in the eyes before kissing me.

"I love you. I would never cheat on you babe" Niall said.

I could tell he actually meant it, the way he looked me in the eyes serious.

Hannah ran downstairs and then back up with a phone in her hand.

"Justin you have to tell Jess to leave. She has caused so much shit here and she's only been here a day. No one likes her. Tell her to go otherwise I am dialling 911" Hannah said black mailing Justin

Justin crossed his eyebrows.

"No. Why should I. You's are all lovey dovey with each other. I don't have anyone" Justin said.

"Yeh you do, you have millions of girls out there who practically throw themselves at you every day. I can't believe you just said that. You don't need some cheap worthless slut you found on the streets. Theres better girls out there" Hannah said prooving a point.

Justin thought for a moment.

"Fine. Fine. I will. But Emily, your mine tonight" Justin said pointing at me.

"No. She is with Niall" Hannah said confused.

"Are you fucking stupid as well as a low life" Hannah said.

What the fuck. No. I am not 'his'. I am not a toy. I'm a human being. I am with Niall...So he can fuck off.

"No. Justin I am with Niall. I am not 'yours' tonight. You twat" I said mumbling the last bit.

"Either that. Or she stays" He said black mailing us.

Hannah shook her head. "But Emily HAS A BOYFRIEND" Hannah raised her voice.

"Calm down babe" Aston said.

"Yeh. Emily is with me. She isn't yours. She is mine" Niall said.

Fuck sake.

I shook my head. I looked at Niall and he looked angry/upset.

Okay, what the fuck am I going to do.

*****

-Next part will be updated tomorrow Emily xo