Next Day; More drama..

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up, Niall wasn't next to me. I went downstairs.

Courtney was sat in the sitting room with Aston and Niall.

"Did you stay the night?" I asked Courtney.

"She is going to be staying with us for the next two days. As she is my sister" Aston said.

"She is your sister?" I asked for comfirmation.

"Yeh..." He said.

I sat down and turned the t.v on.

"Niall. Can I take you somewhere private. I need to talk to you" She said getting a hold of his hand.

"No. Whatever you have to say, say it to the both of us" I said.

"Emily. You don't need to speak to her like that" Niall said.

I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" Niall said turning to Courney.

"Well. You see. I can't stop thinking about you. I made the worst mistake ever breaking up with you. I won't forgive myself. I know you have moved on but please just know that my heart will always belong to you" She said.

I gave her hakies, If looks could kill.

Hannah walked in to sit down next to me.

"Hey, whats going on" Hannah asked me.

Just then, we both immediately turned our heads to Niall and Courtney.

Niall had pulled Courtney in to kiss him.

Anger rushed inside of me aswell as hurt.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed.

I walked over to Niall and kicked him very hard in his special place and slapped Courtney. I tried kicking her but Aston dragged me away.

"YOU FUCKING DICK. HOW COULD YOU. WHAT A TWAT. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND WHAT DO YOU DO? THROW IT AWAY LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. YOU CHEATING BASTARD. I'M OUT OF HERE. YOUR ALL ARSEHOLES AND I HATE YOU ALL" I screamed.

Aston was trying to comfort me whilst everyone was sat in shock.

"GET OFF ME YOU PRICK" I screamed at Aston.

I ran upstairs and cried my eyes out whilst destroying my belongings.

I smashed my phone of the wall. I ripped up the pictures of Niall and Me.

I'm done with everything.

I ran back downstairs.

"DON'T FUCKING THINK I'M EVER COMING BACK HERE EVER AGAIN HORAN. THINK AGAIN. I HATE THE LOT OF YOU" I screamed again before running out of the front door.

The first house I could think of was- actually no. Forget that; I am going on a long hard walk to get my mind of things.

I definately over reacted. But I can't help it. I get so angry and it's not good.

I was walking and crying at the same time.

*1 hour later*

I went back to the house just to get my things. The things I didn't destroy. I was a lot calmer now. But I could easily blow up.

I walked through the front door and Hannah came running up to me.

"You okay?" She said.

I said nothing and quickly went upstairs to get my stuff.

Niall followed me up.

"Emily-

"NO NIALL. SHUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. WHEN YOU SAY 'I LOVE YOU. ITS YOU AND ONLY YOU' YEH BULLSHIT. FUCKING BULLSHIT. YOU DON'T MEAN A WORD OF IT. I LEARNED SOMETHING FROM OUR RELATIONSHIP. NEVER TO TRUST A BOY EVER AGAIN. YOU STUPID DICK. I WANT NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE. YOU KNOW HOW SOMETIMES GIRLS SAY 'SORRY I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT' FORGET ALL THAT SHIT. I MEAN EVERY SINGLE WORD I AM SAYING NIALL. I HATE YOU. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE. I AM WALKING OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND STARTING AGAIN. SO SHUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT. I'M NOT LISTENING. I'LL NEVER TAKE YOU BACK. MADE MYSELF CLEAR? GOOD" I screamed crying. My throat was cracking.

He stood there looking shocked as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

I really couldn't care, he wants to be hurt excatly like I was.

********************