What?

We heard the door go.

Niall ran downstairs and I followed. So did Emily.

Aston was lying on the floor zoned out completely.

Marvin was on the floor telling Aston to say something as he was just lying on the floor not saying anything.

Harry was stood across the room with Niall.

Emily and Justin were stood watching Aston.

*Next Day*

Hannah's P.O.V.

I woke up on the sofa.

I looked around and Aston was on the floor. Justin and Emily on the other sofa.

Harry and Niall on the floor. Marvin

on the floor.

This is weird.

Everyone was asleep.

I walked over to Aston and shook him lightly.

Well, it woke Marvin up.

"Hello, so what are you going to do about this baby then" Marvin said.

"Abortion" I answered.

"No, you can't do that. Aston is massively against it" Marvin said.

"He said he doesn't care what I do with the baby" I said.

"I'm sure that is not true. It's Aston. He does care, its just he has had a lot on his mind recently and it has all been too much" He said.

"I don't care. The way he talked to me in there was completely unacceptable. I am aborting this baby" I said with a tear in my eye.

Niall got up, he rubbed his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

Aston then woke up and looked directly at me. He looked at Marvin, then back at me.

"What are you doing here bro" He said to Marvin.

"I think you owe Hannah a big explaination" Marvin said.

Aston looked confused.

"Oh. Look Hannah, I know your pregnant and I did take it too far. I guess, I just freaked out because I didn't want to be a dad at this age. I love you, I really do -

"It wasn't that last night. You were telling me I was just another hoe. And that you don't care about me, and you never have. You also said you didn't care about the baby. So, explain?" I said interupting.

"I said that?" He said looking confused rubbing his head.

"Yup" I said.

"Hannah, I swear I never meant any of that. I was too drunk. I was brainwashed into thinking all that. I love our baby and I would never mean that even though I was shocked about being a dad" He said.

"Whatever. We're done. I want nothing else to do with you. I don't want this baby growing up with a twat of a dad. Just like you" I said getting up and walking out of the room.

Marvin's P.O.V.

Woah, Hannah really stood up for herself.

Aston is so confused, he can't remember saying any of that....

Aston's P.O.V.

Hannah just told me everything I apparently said last night.

I can't believe I would say that. All night Justin was telling me that Hannah is a slut and only wanted me for sex and it stuck in my mind. So when I got drunk, it was the only thing I could remember.

I am such a horrible boyfriend&dad to be. I hate this shit.

I need to proove to her I love her.

What can I do...

**********