Where am I? What..Rape?

I opened my eyes and looked around to see my surroundings. I was lying on a sofa and on the other one, Hannah.

I panicked and started whispering to Hannah to wake up, trying to be as quiet as possible so I didn't attract attention.

"Hannah psst, wake up" I clicked my fingers. She wouldn't wake up. What the fuck. My heart is racing, I don't know where I was.

I don't know who brung me here. I am so confused. I heard footsteps and quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Wake up, baby. I know your awake" I heard a irish accent say.

Then I heard other voices, british,irish, canadian. I refused to open my eyes in fear of what will happen.

I opened my eyes because I wanted to see what would happen. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" This young man asked me.

"Erm, who are you and why am I here" I said sitting up. "Its alright babe, we think you should stay with us for a while" He said lying me back down.

"Get off" I said pushing his hand away. I looked at them..I recognise them. omg.

"Justin..Bieber" I said in shock. "Yeh baby, whats your name?" He said smirking. "Emily" I sighed. "Beautiful" He winked.

Well, cocky much. "Hannah" I raised my voice hoping she would wake up.

She heard me and sat up, thank god. She looked shocked aswell. The tanned one walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Hey love"He said playing with her hair. "heyy" she said quite flirtatious. They sat and talked for ages.

"How about we get to know each other a bit more?" The blonde one said. "I'm Aston" The tanned one waved. "I'm Niall" The blonde one said.

"You already know me.." Justin winked. I looked away, he's creeping me out already. "Okay so now we know each other!" Hannah said smiling. Er, I don't think she should be smiling about this.

**9:00pm**

This day has been weird. We're in 3 strangers home. They are so pervy. I hate being here, I wish they'd let us go. I'm so sick.

They gave me and Hannah a room, it actually wasn't bad at all. Hannah was downstairs with the boys. I walked down the stairs quietly. I walked into where they were casually and sat down on the sofa.

"Erm, I don't know what the fuck you all think your all doing but I would like to carry on my holiday with my best friend in peace thanks.

"LET ME GO. FUCK SAKE" I screamed at all 3 of them. "This is better Emily" Hannah said resting her head on Aston.

"No. No it isn't. Are you fucking blind Hannah?They kidnapped us" I shouted at her. "Calm down babe" Justin said smoking..what looked like weed. Urggh.

"I just want to go home.." I said nearly crying. "If you let me shag you then I'll free you" Justin said. "What?! Ew no. Fuck no. What do you think I am?A slag. Because I AM NOT" I screamed. "Fine babe. Well I guess your staying" He said smirking. I crossed my arms and sighed. "You know, why even give you a chance?" Justin laughed walking towards me. I backed away staring at him.

"Justin no" I said. My heart was beating so fast. What is he doing. "Come here babe" He said with his arms wide. "No" I said running past him.

Nope.

Too late. He pushed me on the couch and climbed on top of me. He straddled me and kissed me. I tried pushing him off..

"Stop fighting me, its only going to make it worse" He said grabbing my hands and putting them above my head. He started unbuckling his belt and taking his top off.

"No Justin, I've never done this before and I really don't want to yet" I said with a tear running down my cheek. He grabbed my cheek "Babe don't worry" He said kissing my cheek. Before I knew it, he was inside of me.

I screamed and cried. I just lay back and waited for it to be over. When he finished he lay back next to me and fell asleep.

*********

-emily