Kidnapped..again?!

Emilys P.O.V.

I eventually opened my eyes after what felt like ages.

I could smell a strong scent of smoke..

I couldn't see a thing. Just black...

I was blindfolded.

Oh shit.

Were am I? What the fuck

I couldn't move my hands or feet. They were tied together. I couldn't even speak...something was tied around my mouth.

I started shuffling around and I think someone heard me.

'Hey listen, I can hear something' I heard someone say.

Oh my god. This can't happen again. It just can't.

"Hey we know your awake" This has all happened before. Only last time, it was my boyfriend saying that. This time its a stranger who I don't recognise the voice of.

I am hoping and praying that I will just wake up soon and that this is all a bloody dream!

They took my the thing off my eyes and I came into contact with 5 faces of men.

Niall.

Justin.

Aston.

And two other people who I don't recognise.

"What the fuck" I said looking at them and bursting out crying.

"N-Niall.." I said looking at him helpless.

He smiled at me, not an innocent Niall smile, a evil dark smile.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. Going. On.

"Baby girl, listen to me. You are here for a reason" This brown haired boy said.

"What fucking resson? Don't call me that. You don't even know me" I spat at him.

"Cheeky" He smirked.

"Can you just tell me why I am here please" I asked.

"You two, are here because I want you to be our girls. Your ours now, so do what we want" He said.

I looked beside me, Hannah.

"No. You can't tell me what to do. Fuck off" I sassed him.

"Either that, or you'll be dealt with by the leader..." He black mailed

"Leader? Pfft, what even is this?" I laughed.

"Bring him in" The boy said gesturing to another boy to bring 'him' in.

Soon walked in a black man (not racist).

....

Jason Derulo.

Yeh.

My mouth was wide open, I never expected him here.

"You two will do what they say, or you'll be with me. Understand?" He said strictly.

I nodded my head, he looked quite scary.

When he left the room I looked back at the boys.

"Name? Age?" I asked them.

"Brody, 18" The light brown hair boy said.

"Matt, 20" The one who was talking to us.

"Justin, 20" Justin Bieber said.

"Niall,20" Niall said.

I shook my head in disbelief.

Now Niall is acting like he doesnt even know me.

Great boyfriend.

"Aston,23" Aston said.

"Right. This is your list of who you'll sleep with. Got it?" Matt said.

My face turned disgusted when he mentioned the word 'sleep'.

I mean, they're all pretty hot but I am not a slut. Plus I have a boyfriend, how the fuck is he actually going through with this.

"Niall. Your going to let me sleep with all these guys" I asked Niall.

He just laughed. What the fuck is wrong with him.

I checked the list.

Monday- Matt

Tuesday- Justin

Wednesday- Aston

Thursday-Niall

Friday-Brody

Saturday- Night Off.

Sunday-Niall.

Are you actually kidding me? Sleeping with five different guys. They could have sexual transmitted diseases for god sake.

I could die, but do they care? Nope, just the fact they're getting some is all that matters to them.

I checked the day, Monday.

Great. So I have Matt tonight.

Hannah's P.O.V.

My own fucking boyfriend turning against me and pretending I am not there.

He hasn't uttered a word to me since I have been there.

I got given a sheet of which men I was going to sleep with on which days.

Monday- Aston

Tuesday- Aston

Wednesday-Aston

Thursday- Aston

Friday- Aston

Saturday- Aston

Sunday- Aston.

Yey, I guess...

Emily's P.O.V.

"WHAT! How does hannah get the same guy ie her boyfriend and I get 5 different ones. That isnt fair. That is so cruel" I shouted.

"Well maybe if you improve your attitude it will change. Or maybe not" Matt said.

"I can't sleep with you tonight, or anyone for three more nights, possibly 4/5 because I have my period" I said thanking god and mother nature.

"Tough. Still have to go through with it" Matt said.

"Are you sick minded?" I asked.

"Its not my rules. I dont want to shag you on your period its just gross. But if I dont Jason will kill me and my family" Matt said.

"Don't then. Just say that you did" I said.

"Hmm..I kinda want to" He said.

"You want to get blood all over your dick. And you want to rape an innocent young girl" I said.

"No, actually not really" He said.

Well tonight will be fun!