Fighting..?

Emily's P.O.V.

**2 Weeks later**

"Well, we need to tell him Emily. He can't keep hurting you like this. I'm not having it, a good boyfriend will do something about this!" Niall said.

"I don't know Niall. I'm worried about what he'll do. We should go ask Hannah and Aston what they think" I said unsurely twiddling my thumbs.

We went to see Hannah and Aston in her room.

"Do you think we should tell Justin about us going out?Niall won't stand for him raping and abusing me."I said asking them.

"No, that is not a good idea. He won't stand for it. You have no idea what he is capable (Right spelling?) of doing Emily. He'll get really annoyed, espiecally how you have went behind his back"Aston said looking really worried.

I looked down thinking about it.

"Where's Niall?" Hannah asked.

I looked next to me. "Oh shit where is he?" I panicked.

Before I could do anything, we heard a plate smash.

We rushed downstairs and seen Justin and Niall fighting. Like full on. Justin threw a plate at Niall and it's cut under his eye. He then grabbed him and starting kicking him in the stomach. Then throwing a number of punches at his eye. I ran in the middle of it "STOP" I screamed. I pushed Justin but he grabbed my hair and flung me on the sofa.

"Fuck off Emily" He spat.

He carried on beating Niall up.

Aston ran in and pushed Justin over and then punched him twice. Then Justin started fighting back.

Niall was lying on the floor looking around the room. I ran over to see him. "Niall" I shook him. He blinked twice and then shut his eyes. I started crying my eyes.

Aston and Justin were still fighting. Hannah was shouting and trying to make it stop. Justin just kept yelling abuse to her and Aston was defending her.

I kept shaking Niall and telling him to wake up. I ran in the kitchen and grabbed my phone to ring for an abulance.

"Emily you fucking dare ring the abulance. You fucking dare!"Justin yelled.

"I WILL. MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND WON'T WAKE UP. YOU BASTARD. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO. JUST SIT HERE!?EH. FUCKING RETARD!" I yelled.

He shook his head. "You dare" He smirked.

"At least let me ring a nurse" I said.

"Whatever. Bring the police here and you are dead" He warned.

I quickly rang a nurse (Yes I happen to have the nurses number in my phone. Don't judge).

"The nurse said she is on her way" I told to everyone. I ran back to see Niall. "NIALL" I yelled, I splat him in hope for him to wake up.

He half opened his eyes. "Niall babe, a nurse is on her way!" I said comforting him.

He stroked my hair "I'm fine babe" He mumbled. "No, no your not. Hang in there" I said holding his face.

Justin and Aston had finished fighting. Aston went upstairs with Hannah to get away. Justin was sat on the sofa shaking his head.

"Why you shaking your head?You caused this. Dick" I said, mumbling the last bit.

He laughed and pulled out a joint. I returned to Niall.

I heard the doorbell go. I stood up and rushed to the door. Justin over took me "Sit the fuck down. It's my house" He said.

What a asshole.

The nurse walked through to the sitting room. She came in and cleaned Niall up. I held his hand.

*When she left*

"I'm sorry Niall bro" Justin said looking quite serious.

I shook my head and gave him hakies.

Niall didn't say anything and walked to a mirror to see the damage. "Ah, black eye" He said.

"Your still beautiful" I said pecking him on the lips.

He smiled.

"Bro, listen. If you two want to be together then fine. But she still gets a punishment of me if she is naughty" Justin said giving me a wink.

I rolled my eyes. Niall didn't say anything to him and looked back at me.

"Omg. What about Aston?" I said.

"What about him?" Niall said looking confused.

"He stepped in to fight Justin to get him off you" I said.

"Really? I must of been un- consious then"Niall said.

We ran upstairs to see if he was alright. We knocked on the door.

"Are you alright?" I asked Aston.

"Yeh. I'm alright..." He said.

"Are you alright Niall?" Hannah asked. Niall nodded.

"I hate him. He's the biggest douchebag I have ever met!" I said honestly.

Everyone agreed.

"I miss my family" Hannah said looking quite upset.

"Same" I said.

Aston and Niall looked down...they looked like they were feeling guilty.

"We should all leave this place and leave in England" Aston said.

"I'm not afraid of Justin. We should all just go..." Aston said.

"Yeh. But god knows what he will do. I mean, look what has just happened! He'd go mental. Plus, he threatned us" Niall said.

"True" We all agreed.

**********

-Emily xo