Why?

Hannah's P.O.V.

I can't believe we have been kidnapped again, espiecally when I'm a fucking mother.

Josh can't grow up without a mother. This can't happen. Aston never even told me where Josh is.

"Aston" I yelled from my room.

He came up.

"Wheres Josh, you know our kid?Or have you turned into that much of an arsehole that you can't even remember if you have a son" I said bitchy.

"No..Of course not. Hannah, if only you knew. Don't worry, Josh is safe, he's with his grandma" Aston said sitting down next to me.

"What do you mean if only I knew. Is there something you want to tell me" I said crossing my arms.

"Hannah, don't worry. Everything will be fine" He said brushing my hair out my face.

"Aston, please just tell me whats going on" I said.

"We had to kidnapp you again. I'm so sorry. We signed a contract saying that we would stay in this gang last time we kidnapped you otherwise they'll kill us and our family..obviously we couldnt let that happen" He said

"You couldn't let that happen so you kidnapp your own fucking girlfriend and abandon your son." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hannah. Listen, I love you so much I really do. But please understand that I have to do this" He said before kissing me.

"Okay whatever" I said.

"What are we going to do about our son" I said sobbing.

"Don't worry, he is fine. He will be fine" He whispered.

"Urgh" I sighed.

"So whats the deal with Niall? Why is he being an arse to Emily?" I asked.

"I don't even know. But I know Justin is definately trying to get with her" Aston said.

"Are you talking to Justin?" I asked so confused.

"Yeh, I am now. We've all sorted it out. Except Niall. He still doesn't like Justin" He said.

We heard a knock at the door.

In walked Niall.

"Why you being an arsehole to Emily. What happened to you's two getting back together and loving each other and shit" I asked him.

"I do love her, what you on about" He asked looking confused.

"Well, you gave a weird look before like a rapist would" I said.

"Did I? Didn't mean to. Shit. Is she upset?" He asked walking towards the door.

"No..just confused as am I" I said before Niall exited the room.

Niall's P.O.V.

Apparently I gave Emily a 'weird' look before. I honestly didn't mean to.

I was so worried for her.

I mean, god knows what she thinks of me now;

-Kidnapped her

-Got with her

-Escaped with her

-Loved her

-Kidnapped her.

Yeh, this makes sense. Naat.

I went downstairs looking for her. She was sat with Justin in the kitchen.

Bastard.

I hate him.

"Emily, can I talk to you" I said to her.

She came over.

"Emily I'm sorry for giving you a weird look before, you do know why your here" He said.

"No not really. I feel so conflicted Niall. Just, please leave me alone" She said then walked away.

Emily's P.O.V.

I hate all of this.

I hate my life right now.

People fucking with my feelings all the time. I AM SO SICK OF IT.

I JUST WANT TO SLAP SOMEONE.

URGH.

"Emily. Come on, were playing truth or dare" Matt said interupting me from my thoughts.

"I don't want to" I said.

"You'll go to Jason" He threatened.

"I'm honestly past friggen caring, this all happened last time. Kidnapped. Wow. I am so sick of my life. I just want to die" I said before crying.

He came over and hugged me.

"Emily dry your eyes. You don't want to die. Don't be stupid. I l-

"Guys, come on" Brody said.

What was Matt about to say? I love you?

.....

*********