:/

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of people talking. It was Aston and Marvin. I was on the sofa downstairs. Next to the one person I absolutely despise (Justin).

I quickly jumped up and sat at the other end of the room far away as possible from him.

"Morning" They both said.

"Hey" I replied.

I remember now, they all slept here.

Weird.

I looked around to see where Niall is.

"Where's Niall?" I said.

"In here" I heard him shout from the kitchen.

I walked in.

"Hi" I said.

"Morning babe, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeh" I replied switching the kettle down to make a cup of coffee.

I ran upstairs to see if Hannah was there.

I walked into her and astons room and she was lying on her bed.

"Hey" I said sitting down.

"Hi..." She replied.

"Erm, I seen what happened yesterday. Aston is a dick. You should just stay away from him" I said.

"Yeh. Well I know that now" She said wiping her nose with a tissue.

We heard a knock at the door.

In walked a sleepy Harry.

"Hey girls. I came to see if Hannah's alright. You alright love" He said sitting down next to me rubbing Hannah's shoulder.

"Well, just feel like shit at the moment. And-

Before she could say anything else, she runs into the bathroom and spews in the toilet.

Morning pregnancy sickness.

Harry walked in and held her hair out of her face whilst she was being sick.

Aw. What a gentleman.

Hannah finished "Thank you" She said to Harry.

"No problem love" He said.

I thought I would let them get to know each other a bit more so I walked out of the room and went back downstairs.

Harry's P.O.V.

I went upstairs to check if Hannah is alright.

I've never spoke to the girl before but I knew that what Aston put her through was horrid so I thought I would be a friend.

"Hey girls. I just came to see if Hannah is alright. You alright love?" I said sitting down next to Emily and rubbing Hannah's shoulder in comfort.

She turned to see who I was, my eyes met with her beautiful blue ones "Well, just feel like shit at the moment. And-

She ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I quickly grabbed her hair out of her face.

She finished and thanked me, then sat back down on the bed.

"I thought it was heartless what Aston said. I would never say something like that to a woman" I said honestly.

"Yeh. He isn't normally like that. I don't know what got into him. I get that he got a shock because of my pregnancy but there was no need to go on the way he did" She said.

"Yeh...I agree" I said.

***********

Ooo' whats going to happen? Is Hannah and Harry going to get close? How will Aston react? What is he going to do to show her he loves her? Will he even win her back?

:)