Shopping! &...omg Niall.

**Two days later**

Emily's P.O.V.

Well, nothing much has happened these past two days

Who am I kidding?

It's been living hell. Raped twice by Justin. Yep. And there was nothing I could do, he is too strong.

Right now, we're sitting in the living room with the boys.

"How about we take the girls shopping?" Niall said randomly.

My face lit up! I smiled at Niall.

"Why?They'll probably try and escape as per usual, why even bother?" Justin replied acting like there is no point.

"Well, they need new clothes. I'll pay for it. Just let me take them?" Niall said.

"Fine. We will all go incase you think of anything..." Justin said pointing his finger at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on then lets go!" I said standing up.

**CAR RIDE SKIPPED**

We arrived at the mall (as american's would say). "Omg we have to go in here!" I said dragging Niall into a shop.

**

By the time we had finished, me and Hannah had bought loads of stuff. Clothes, Jewellery, Hats, Shoes.

"Thanks so much Niall!" I said hugging him.

"No problem Emily!" He replied with a smile. With that I earned hackys of Justin.

We got back home, me and Hannah went upstairs to put on some of our new clothes. I wore a cute black dress which said 'Dork' on the chest and a red beanie which had 'Swag' written on it.

Hannah wore a pair of high waisted shorts with black tights. A red tank top which had 'Nerd' On the front and a long necklace with a silver love heart on the front.

We took selfies! As we always do!

We walked down stairs to show the boys our outfits. When we walked in, there jaws dropped. Justin licked his lips..scruff. Niall smiled at me and Aston smiled at Hannah.

I looked at Hannah awkwardly. "You look beautiful ladies" Aston said, with Niall agreeing (is that even how you spell it?Oh well).

We both thanked them and sat down on the other sofa. "Hannah is looking hot, I need some of that ass tonight!" Justin smirked to Niall. Aston immediately stood up "What did you just say?" He said.

"What the fuck is your problem bro? Sit down" Justin said.

Aston sat back down and looked at the floor confused and angry.

I stood up and went upstairs. "Wait, Emily I need to speak to you!" Niall said following me up the stairs.

"What?" I said.

He took my hand and walked into his room and shut the door.

"Erm, Look I know this is very early. But I think I am falling in love with you. Everything about you, your laugh, your smile, your eyes! I know its only been 4 days but everything about you just makes me melt. I know, you hate me for everything, but please hear me out" Niall said taking my hand.

I smiled at him "Awh, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I don't hate you, it's Justin I hate. But, I think I am falling for you too.." I said shy.

He smiled at me. "Will you be more girlfriend?" He asked. Omg. What do I say?

I looked away from him and thought for a moments. "Erm...yes!" I said smiling. "Ah, you don't know how happy I am! I love you Emily!" He said smiling and hugging me.

***********

-Hope you's liked it! What will Justin think about this? What happens between Aston and Hannah?

-Emily xo