Is that so?...

I looked up to see my worst nightmare....

Justin Fucking Bieber

I looked at him with a mixture of shock and anger.

He smiled at me, obviously not recognizing me.

Ugh.

"You alright" He said sweetly.

What the actual fuck?

"yeh" i said with no emotion.

"Wait, do I know you?" He asked.

"No" I said before turning around and walking fast.

He came running after me...Shit!

"Wait!" He said.

Yeh, like I would wait.

He caught me and turned me around to face him.

"Emily" He said.

I said nothing.

"Ah, listen. I'm a totally different man. I've grown up. I have realised what I did and who I have hurt. I know it wont take sorry to fix everything at all. But I truly mean I am soo sorry" He said looking quite meaningful.

I had no idea what to do so I just nodded my head still looking confused.

"Let me make it up to you" He said looking deep in my eyes.

"Justin, are you mad? What you did to me and the others was completely vicious and cruel. You cut my cheek, raped me, hit me...called me worse than shit. And you treated the others very disrespectful also. Theres no way on god's earth am I ever going to forgive you. You must be stupid" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Soon he looked at the floor and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Justin is crying?

What?

"Emily, I swear...I'm not a good actor at all. I know what I did was totally wrong on so many levels, please I beg you, let me proove to you I am a different person" He said with his hand on my cheek.

"Who you staying with?" He asked

"Is this just a set up. It fucking is isn't it. Justin, leave me alone. I'm not falling for this again" I said before turning around.

He turned me back around.

"Stop it" I raised my voice.

"Emily please listen to me, I beg you!" He said.

I thought for a moment.

"Fine" I said totally regretting it.

He breathed out.

"You still with er, Niall" He said.

"Yeh, well no, not really, well, no not at all" I said looking down.

"Whats happened" He asked.

We sat down and I told him everything.

"Thats awful" He said.

"Not as awful as what you did.."I said

He looked away

"Hannah's got a kid" I said randomly.

"with--

"Aston" we both said.

He walked me home (Well Hannah's home)

We stood outside her house and said goodbye.

I looked up and seen Niall looking out of the window, he seen me talking to Justin shit, SHIT

Niall came out of the house in rage.

"Get away from her now" He screamed before pushing Justin.

"Niall, wait, stop" I yelled.

He looked at me frustrated.

Justin walked off, he handed me his number and told me to ring him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Niall yelled at me.

"Niall I'm not a friggen kid. Stop treating me like I'm 5 and don't know what I'm doing, because I do. I was talking to him because he claims he is a new man..and urgh, things are complicated" I said shaking my head at the last bit.

"I know your not a kid. I'm protecting you because I care--

"You don't. Stop lying. You just broke up with Courtney. You never loved me in the first place, it was all lies with you...If you loved me you wouldn't of kissed Courtney infront of me whilst we were going out" I raised my voice.

"I don't care what you say, you broke my heart.." I said.

"Justin also hurt you in a different way but you still talk to him and you probably love him.." He said.

"I don't love him, you were always the only one I ever loved. You know that..." I said before crying.

"Thats the same for me, I always loved you. That thing between me and Courtney is in the past, I told you how sorry I was. I made a mistake and I was/still am so sorry" He said.

I didn't say anything.

He went in to hug me.

I sighed and hugged him.

"Please don't ever see him again. I care about you too much" He said.

"Don't know who to believe anymore" I said.

"Believe me, when I say that I love you" He said before crashing his lips agaisn't mine.

We went inside.

"Don't ever bring him near my house ever again. He is not coming near Josh..no way" Aston said

I shook my head. "Whatever..I'm going to bed" I said before going into the room.

****************