Fresh Start?

*6pm*

*Emily's P.O.V.*

At the minute we're all sat in the sitting room watching t.v.

"I'm going to have a game of golf, take my mind of things for a bit. Harry, you coming?" Niall stood up and said.

"Yeh mate" Harry said.

They both got their geer and headed out.

Justin rubbed his hands together "Right" He said.

I looked at him confused.

"Time for your punishment" He said grabbing my hand.

I snatched my hand back "Wait. For what? What have I done now" I asked prooving a point.

"Well, you have stopped me and the lads going out drinking haven't you" He said with a 'durr' face.

"That wasn't my fault..." I said backing away from him.

"It wasn't her fault. Give the girl a break" Aston said sticking up for me.

"Please don't do this" I said.

"Aw, too late now princess" He said before grabbing my arm and pulling me up stairs.

* * *

Well, he did it again. Selfish inconsiderate bastard that he is raped me AGAIN. 3 times now. Fucking hate that man, sooo much. I could kill him. He was rough, far too rough.

I walked back downstairs in complete pain. My legs killed everytime I took a step. I am now afraid to have sex ever again. He has mentally drained me. My body is weak.

How can someone gain pleasure by doing this stuff?

I walked downstairs (barely) into the sitting room to find everyone sitting there. Niall and Harry were back.

I sat down. I was trying to act normal.

About 5 minutes later, I just burst out in tears. I can't get over the fact that this has happened 3 times and my boyfriend hasn't even done anything about it. Well, to be fair he doesn't know about it this time.

Niall came closer to me. "Babe, whats wrong" He said rubbing the tears of my cheeks.

"He did it again didn't he" Harry said.

Wait, how did he know.

Anyway.

I nodded my head.

Niall stood up, his face full of anger. He picked his phone up and dialled a number.

"He's ringing the police" Harry said.

"Wha-

* *

Police had came by before anyone could do anything. Justin was upstairs unaware of everything going on. The police came through the door and walked upstairs and arrested Justin. Hand cuffed him and pushed into a car.

"You all are to move away from here. Perhaps England. Away from here as possible so this man doesn't bother you again" The police officer said.

"Yeh. Don't worry we will" Niall said.

"We are getting a flight tomorrow morning. Private jet. We will move to London and theres already a house ready for us when we get there" Niall said.

*9pm*

"I'm going to bed" I said getting up.

Niall followed me up the stairs.

"Emily, I know these past few days have been awful for you. I can't believe I let him do it again to you. He is a complete twat. I just want you to know that I love you and that I promise I won't let anything like that happen again" He said then kissing me.

I broke down into tears again. I began thinking about these past few days and they have been the worst days of my life.

I cried into Niall's shirt.

Niall cuddled me until I stopped cyring.

"Emily. We will move to London and start again. No more Justin to bother us. We can start again. I love you so much and so does your family" He said looking me in the eyes, his beautiful blue eyes. I could get lost in them.

I got ready for bed and climbed into bed. Niall stayed with me till I fell asleep.

************

- :P NiallGirl