Hospital..?

Aston's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just seen. One minute I was watching the t.v then I hurt a piercing scream coming from upstairs.

I ran up to see what was going on.

I walked in on Justin who looked like he was raping Emily.

I pulled him off her. I quickly got Emily and took her downstairs.

I can't believe she got raped. I have so much respect for women and when I see/hear about these sort of things it gets me so angry and upset.

"Just let me die. I don't want to be here anymore" Emily said breathless.

That made my heart sink.

"Don't say that. You'll be fine" I said trying to make her feel better.

Just before I could say anything else, Justin walks in with a knife and grabs Emily's arm and sliced a cut all down her arm.

I yelled at him and walked over to him and grabbed the knife of him and put it someone else and then punched him.

Another fight broke out.

I looked over and Emily and seen her eyes were shut.

SHIT. I ran over and started h

shaking her.

"Emily wake up"

"Emily" I yelled.

No sign.

I rushed her to the hospital.

I rang Niall and told him to come quickly.

**

Right now we are in the hospital room. Niall is sat beside Emily at her bed. I am wondering around the room nervously.

Emily's eyes opened.

She looked around and imediately started crying.

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital room. What the fuck. I looked around and then remembered excatly what happened.

I looked down at my arm and burst into tears. My arm had been bandaged up.

Niall got out of his seat and hugged me. I sat up and hugged him back.

"I love you. Please don't leave me" I said crying into his shoulder.

"No. I won't Emily. I wasn't thinking right. I love you far too much to let go of you" He said. It sounded like he was crying to.

We kissed.

The nurse walked in.

"Hello, miss. Would you please sign a few papers then you will be released" She said smiling.

I don't even want to be released. I never want to see Justin again. Sick bastad.

I took the pen and signed them.

********

Left it in a shit place agaiin but hope you liked it :*