4 Years Down The Line

Emily's P.O.V.

4 years since I've seen my family..friends whatever you want to say.

Niall got released last year. I haven't stopped thinking about him. When I left I wanted to forget everything, not including him..But I guess I did...

I'm suprised he hasn't rang me or tried to get in touch with me ever since he got released. I bet he has moved on the same as I have.

I've never met them in person since the last time I seen them, because I live in America.

I wouldn't want my life any different!

I have an amazing boyfriend well (husband to be). He's called Sam and he has brown hair, blue eyes, very pretty!

I have a lovely big house in America..California.

Phone's ringing...

'Hello' I answered.

'Emily! Hi!" Hannah said.

'Hey!!How are you?' I asked

'Good,very good. You?' I said

'amazing yeh. Erm, by the way I'm engaged' I shouted extatic

'Oh My God' She screamed souding happy for me.

'Why don't you come to London?' She said

'Erm, yeh..sure. I got plenty of money' I said.

I jumped around excitedly. "I'm going to London for a few days to see my friends. Is that alright?" I said to Sam.

"Yeh sure hun" He said pecking my lips.

I quickly packed and booked. My flights 1:00pm.

**ARRIVING AT LONDON**

Hannah and Josh was there waiting for me. I ran up to them and hugged them.

Josh didn't recognise me very much.

He's was only 1 when I was with him. He's 5 now.

"Emily..It's me Emily!" I said to him.

"Hi.." He said shyly.

"Awh bless. I used to play with you all the time when you were 1. That's why you don't recognise me!" I said to him.

He still looked at me dumbfounded.

He smiled at me!

"I've missed you unreal amounts" Hannah said hugging me.

"Same!" I smiled.

We got into the car. We chatted all the way back and Josh was becoming very talkative. Aww

"Is it just you and Aston?" I asked as we pulled up infront of the house.

"Yeh!" She said.

"Thanks a lot for letting me stay here" I said.

"Don't be silly" She smiled

"You can have my bed!" Josh said holding my hand all the way to the door.

"Aww thanks so much. But I'll take the couch" I said to him.

"You sure?" He asked.

He's so polite and very cute.

We walked in and Aston came up to me and hugged me "Hey Emily" He smiled. "Hi Aston" I smiled back.

"Do you's mind if I go to sleep now? I'm soo tired. That airplane ride worn me out" I asked.

"Yeh no problem. Emily, we still have the spare room. Just go in there" Hannah said.

I put my bags down and got changed into my pjs and climbed into bed, then fell asleep.

*Morning*

"Where? Where is she?" I heard a familiar voice call out.

A certain Irish voice.

I ran out of the room and seen Niall stood downstairs. I ran down and hugged him. "Omg" Is all I kept saying.

"Emily!" He said kissing me.

Erm..

He went in for one on the lips, and I didn't stop him.

"Ni, I missed you so much" I said still in his arms.

"Yeh so did I. I've tried ringing, texting, sending letters, everything to try and reach you" He said putting a hair behind my ear.

"I haven't recieved anything of you. Nothing at all" I said.

Niall's P. O.V.

I can't actually believe it.

My princess came back.

I tried everything to get in touch with her after I came out of prison. Everything. But she didn't pick up.

She's finally here, I'm so happy. We can start again now. We can finally be together. I'm so glad to be with her again.

"Emily I love you so much. Please start again with me.." I asked her still hugging her.

She looked like she didn't know what to do..