Telling Niall..

I'm not pregnant. Thank god.

But I still am totally ashamed of myself. I have cheated on Niall. Why? I promised him I wouldn't do this. What makes this even worse is that, I did with his bestfriend. Fuck. This is so bad. How am I going to tell him. 

Hannah's P.O.V.

So Emily came back and told me she thought she was pregnant.

I told her to get a test and she wasn't thank goodness.

I can't believe she would cheat on Niall. I feel bad for Niall. He'll come out of prison knowing his girlfriend has had sex with someone else. I never thought Emily would do such a thing.

"I need to tell Niall" I said getting up and getting my back.

"Wait. What has Zayn said about all this? He's with Perrie?" Hannah said.

"Not anymore. They broke up last year..And he said nothing really..." I said.

Zayn actually didn't say anything. How could he not care? He slept with his bestfriends girlfriend. How could he not of said anything...

"I'm so nervous.." I said playing with my fingers.

"Well, you were drunk" Hannah said.

"Thats true. But that isnt an excuse. Zayn got me drunk..Then I just did anything" I said thinking about what happened.

"Yeh..so it's Zayn fault" Hannah said.

"No..I'm not blaming this all on Zayn. Its my fault.." I said.

"Come on, lets see what Niall has to say" Hannah said putting Josh in his pushing chair.

We went to the Prison.

I can't keep this from Niall..

We walked in. 

"Niall.." I said looking ashamed already.

Soon as I saw the way he looked at me, you could tell he loved me. Man, I've fucked up so bad.

"Niall. Erm..I have to tell you something. You going to hate me so much. I am so sorry for doing this--

"You cheated..?" He interupted.

"Well..I had sex with Zayn--

"WHAT" He screamed. Everyone in the prison turned to look at us.

"How could you" He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"I was totally pissed. Zayn kept giving me more drink and I was at a nightclub" I said breaking into tears again.

"God I don't know who do be mad at the most. You! Or Zayn! Emily, I trusted you. You said you'd never do this to me. I love you so much and--

"Niall. I love you so much too. You have no idea" I said breaking my heart. I was a real mess.

He was pacing around the room.

"I don't know what to do" He said.

"Please don't f- f-finish me Ni, Please" I said hugging him.

"I can't think straight at the moment Emily. I'll talk to you later" He said turning around.

"Please Niall!" I screamed.

He ignored me.

Oh god. Totally wrecked everything.

*1 hour later*

I rung Zayn. He left me his number last night.

"Hey Emily whats up" He said in his raspy tone.

"Can you come over please. We need to talk" I said.

"Sure, I'll be over in a minute. Can the boys come?"

"Can the boys come" I asked Hannah.

"Yeh"

We heard a knock. I opened the door to find Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry.

"Niall's totally broken hearted. He can't believe I would do that to him and Zayn would do that to him" I said holding back the tears.

Zayn didn't say anything.

"I can't believe you's would do that either" Liam said.

"Yeh. Niall didn't deserve it" Harry said.

"I know he d- didn't" I said crying again. Man, my eyes really hurt.

"Ah don't cry" Louis said rubbing my back. They group hugged me.

"I love Niall, so much. I can't even explain. This was all a drunken mistake. I feel like shit and I just wish it never happened" I sniffled.

"Cheers" Zayn smirked.

I ignored that. "Emily, we'll go visit him tomorrow and tell him everything" Harry said.

"Thanks means a lot" I said.

Niall's P.O.V.

All this time I kept worrying and stressing that Emily would cheat.

It actually happened and with my best mate. I can't look at Zayn the same way. I am so angry...

My heart is shattered to pieces. Why? Why would she do this?