James&Dan!!

Emily's P.O.V.

After we finished dyeing our hair, we heard a knock at the door.

We both looked at each other confused as to who would knock at our door...

I went over to answer it.

"SUPRISE!" Dan and James (our school friends) shouted to us.

"Hi!" I said with a massive grin, Hannah came to the door and we all had a group hug.

"We were in town and we thought to drop in. Were not stalkers, but Hannah's mam told us were you guys lived, so here we are!" James said.

"I've missed you's so much" Dan said.

"So have we" We both said.

"Omg! Who's cutie is this?" James said pointing to Josh.

"Hannah's and Aston's" I said.

"Awh..suprised your man let you keep it" James said to Hannah.

"So was I.." Hannah said.

We all sat down and have a coffee and we caught up on everything, i told them about Niall and Aston getting took to Jail.

"I can't believe your own boyfriends would kidnap the pair of you's" James said.

"Neither could we" I said.

"What jerks" Dan said drinking his coffee.

We finished our coffee.

"Should we go out somewhere?" James said

We all agreed then went out the house.

We walked to the town centre.

Past the jail..

Niall's P.O.V.

"Horan, your moving cells. Your going to be put in with someone else. Get your stuff and get" The policewoman says.

YES! Company at last.

"We've decided to put you and your little cronnies on the same level. So we don't get confused as to where you all are" She said as we were going up in the lift.

"Yes! So does that mean I'm with Aston?" I asked praying I was.

"May..be" She said.

We came to the floor. The woman pushed me into Aston's room.

I was so happy! I'm so glad I'm with him, this way we both have each other.

"Aston!" I yelled.

"Niall!" He said copying me!

"Bruv, am so glad were together" I said patting his back

"Same mate" I said.

I opened the window (because you can in jail duh).

I heard someone yelling. It sounded like..Emily.

I looked out the window. Omg. Hannah, Emily and Josh and...two other guys were walking past here.

"Aston look" I said pointing out the window.

Aston's eyes nearly popped out his head.

"You don't think they're yano...cheating do you?" I said panicking a bit.

"Relax bruv, it's probably just there friends. Calm yourself" Aston said.

"I hope she doesn't leave me.." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Niall, don't get yourself all chewed up. She won't. She loves you too much" Aston said.

I nodded..

Hurry up, 3 years.