v

wow she finally decides to update this dead sequel

I woke up with a loud knock at my bedroom door, tearing me from Yoongi's pillow I had been death gripping. I slowly got myself up to open the door, wiping the sleep from my eyes. But my eyes soon met a pair of eyes I've been craving to see. I didn't waste anytime before I attacked Yoongi in a tight hug. "Y-Yoongi I've missed you so much-how could y-you leave m-me-" I cried against his chest.

"Rory..."

I shook my head away from what I thought was Yoongi, my eyes looking into Jimin's. "I-I'm sorry...I thought you were..."

"Yoongi...I know...it's alright..." Jimin said softly, looking at me with pity and sadness. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear before hugging me like a teddy bear. We stayed in the doorway for a couple of minutes in silence. I couldn't believe I was at the point of illusions because I haven't seen him awake in months.

The rest of the day, all I could think about was him, his gummy smile, his constantly changing hair color, his thoughts on life. I smiled to myself.

"How about we go to the cafe?" I suggested to Jimin, wanting a warm cup of coffee, only to be surrounded with more thoughts of my sleeping boyfriend. "I'd like that." He gave a smile and grabbed his coat while I put on my boots.

The cafe hadn't changed a bit, it still had the smell of coffee beans and felt warm with a soft jazz undertone that made me nostalgic. "It's still the most beautiful place I can ever think of."

I couldn't get this heart pounding feeling out of my chest with the place, maybe it was anxiety? Or maybe I've grown to be absolutely insane these months. "Carmel macchiato?" I shook my head, "Carmel latte with soy milk, extra sugar."

I sat down and waited at my favorite spot in the corner near the frozen glass window. Jimin shortly came with two drinks and a scone to lighten the mood. "Thank you Jiminie." I have a big grin and poked his cheek before I took a sip of my warm drink.

"It is cozy in here, why did you quit?" He tilted his head, adjusting his beanie. I quietly shrugged, "I guess I just wanted to have more time with Yoongi, meet and greets and producing albums took up a lot of his free time. And I was working in most of his free time." I sighed, looking down at my cup that made my hands warmer.

"He did always leave the recording room suspiciously and come back with a drink or two and a fully written song." Jimin let out a laugh, sipping on his cold drink. "You know, this place is the exact definition of hygge." I commented after a small space of silence.

"Hygge?" He raised his brow, looking at me weirdly with the new and strange term. "Hygge, my grandmother would always fuss about it...she was from Norway and there they celebrate this warmth and comfort called hygge." I covered my hands with my long sweater sleeves.

"Never knew you were Norwegian."

From the outside of the window I could notice a girl with her camera pointed to where we were sitting. "Shit." I cursed in English, forgetting the rate at which any of these boys would be recognized.

"What is it-?" Jimin turned around and met the camera, filming our interaction. Knowing this would make headlines, he just smiled and waved to the camera, acting as if everything was normal. I barely did the same, giving a very polite smile and a soft wave of my hand and they were gone, giggling and reviewing what they filmed. "And cue the cheating rumors." I rested my face into my hands, cursing up and down in my head.

"I'm sure that won't happen, they seemed trusting." The blonde male smiled before he patted my head like some dog. "You obviously haven't really gotten to know any ARMYS. They freaked out because they thought Taehyung was getting a kissing scene in Hwarang." I mumbled into my hands, knowing what Twitter and tumblr were going to look like the next day.

"We'll demise everything, it'll all be fine." He continued to be positive while I gave him a look, "Right, everything is fine. I won't be beaten up on social media, Yoongi isn't in the hospital in a coma, and you guys aren't going on tour without him." I snapped, catching some looks from the cafe workers.

Jimin's smile disappeared, showing a sad look of pity once more. "Like you said, I'm fine." I said softly again.

He then got up and hugged me tightly, to which I just wrapped my arms around him. I needed this and I couldn't care that some 14 year old would be taking pictures. But this warm, comforting embrace soon departed with a ring of Jimin's phone.

"Rory, the hospital-" Jimin said looking up from his cell phone that had another caller on the other side. I quickly grabbed my winter coat before running out into the cooler air. I just ran, not bothering with my car parked in the street or Jimin who was shortly behind me.

It was a sure good thing the hospital wasn't too far from where the cafe was located because it didn't take long for us to arrive, short of breath and speaking so fast the front desk couldn't understand.

"I-I'm his girlfriend-Yoongi- Min Yoongi." I coughed after, trying to breathe properly. The receptionist nodded and told me the room number he was transported to. "Thank you-" Jimin said for me, as I already sped down the hallway to the room.

"Y-Yoongi!" I uttered when I walked in, expecting to see a lively body but instead I saw a empty bed. "H-he...where-?" I couldn't speak, he couldn't be...dead? Dead. Life or death.

I sat myself on the chair beside the bed, weeping to myself before I heard footsteps approach the room. "Jimin, He's g-gone."

"No he isn't."

That voice wasn't Jimin. It's the one I've been craving, yearning to hear with my own ears. But was it another illusion?

I turned around and became surrounded by darkness.

——

Yes, I updated wow....but I really want to revive this fanfic, make it continue from where we left off ;) I got the rest planned out and I'm ready to go!

XxKae