Chapter one

Once upon a time a long time ago there was a boy named gray. He was left at an orphanage because his parents couldn't look after him anymore. Gray wasn't exactly the liked one in the orphanage, he was always on his own he had no friends apart from his ducklings in the river just outside the back of the orphanage but that's until he met one girl that day......
💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
Gray's POV ~ 4 years old

I was playing by the river watching my ducklings happily swimming around quacking away their conversation.

In the background I hear the other kids laughing and playing in the playground but I like the quiet, I like being on my own, I'm used to it.

I sigh as the story bell rung. I quickly got up and said goodbye to my ducklings and cycled back to the playground. We all walked inside and sat on the soft blue carpet as Linda got a book to read to all of us. 'Okay children we are going to read the gruffalo today' she explained and the kids cheered apart from me.

A mouse took a stroll through the deep dark wood, a fox saw the mouse and the mouse looked good......

My mind then went blank after that line. I hear that book nearly everyday. I turn around and notice Koran talking to two other adults with bright blue hair. I wonder what about.

I slide to the other books and read a different book by myself. You know I'm a very good reader, and fast learner. 'Gray' I heard Koran whisper my name and tilted his head to the side meaning I should go over to him.

'What's wrong Koran?' I asked as my big icey eyes sparkled.

'There's someone I'd like you to meet. And someone I'd like you to look after, she's only two so you have to be nice with her' Koran said and I just looked at him confused. We walked to the office and I see two crying parents and a girl with short thin blue hair. I just gave her a weird look and she giggled.

'She's a baby' I said and Koran and the man chuckled and I was just confused. 'I can't look after a baby I'm only four' I spoke in an over exaggerated voice and they laughed again.

'No gray I don't mean raise her, just be her friend, when me and Linda are busy, you see juvia is going to live here now because her parents can't be with her anymore' Koran explained and I just pulled an O face.

'Ooooohhh so like my parents'

'Exactly' I gave juvia another look and her eyes sparkled liked mine but they were brighter like the most bluey ocean.

'Okay' I mumbled and Koran chuckled and let juvia follow me. 'I'm gray'

'Gway' she giggled and I looked at her in an annoyed way.

'My names not gway, it's gray' I spoke crossing my arms.

'Gway' she giggled yet again and I just got annoyed.

'Gray...it's gray...gR-Ay' all the little girl did was giggle

'Come on gray it's playtime again, go and take her outside and play' Koran said and made me hold her hand. I sighed with annoyance and walked slowly outside.

'I can take you to my secret place. I have ducklings that go quack quack quack and they swim all around the pond' I said making juvia laugh and we carried on walking down the sandy path to the pond.

The ducks were quacking again as they swam up to me. They waddled up to juvia and she was startled at first 'it's okay, they are friendly' I said with a duckling on my lap as I gently stroked his feathers with one of my fingers.

Juvia widened her eyes with fascination and let the duck sit on her lap. She looked at me stroking my ducks soft feather and she copied me. She giggled as the ducks quacked in different times.

We let the ducks waddle back to their mummy duck  and they swam around the small pond. But then we heard some guys laughing at us. They are slightly older than me and are always bullying me.

'Who's your girlfriend loner?'

'She's not my girlfriend, she's a girl who I have to accompany, not that you won't know what that means' I said and the leader glared at me and grabbed my collet lifting me in the air.

'WHA'D YOU SAY DOPE!'

'I said,foool, that I have to accompany her so she has a friend, not that you have real ones' I watched a vain pop out of his head meaning he's angry, he violently threw me on the sand making me hit my head.

'Think about who you call a fool, you mistaken joke' him and his friends laughed and kicked sand on me and high fived as they walked back to their hangout which was the sandpit.

I just layed there rubbing my head. 'Gway okay?, gway okay?' Juvia panicked and I sat back up and looked at the two year old and gave her a painful smile.

'Yeah I'm okay, come on juvia lets go inside'

'Tell?'

'No we can't tell'

'Why'

'Because I'll get beat up'

'Beat up?'

I just looked at her and sighed 'yeah beat up, what those boys did to me two seconds ago, come on' I said and held her hand and walked inside.

I hate those guys.
💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
Hey guys this is another new story but it's gonna be very very slow updates. I'm trying to get survive to finish since it's taking so slow.

I'm gonna change my update timetable.
On Tuesday I'll update love bite on thursday I'll update my princess. On Friday - Sunday I'll update survive.
I'll try and stick to these days. I should be finishing survive soon.

Write to you guys soon
XxLeahxX 😘