29 - Populated City

A/N: This is how the text looks like when someone speaks in Korean. This is how the text looks like when someone speaks in Chinese. So bold text for Korean and bold AND italic text for Chinese. Happy reading♡

I am in China.

I have no idea what I will be going through, but whatever it is, I don't feel like it will be anything positive.

This will be nothing like the last time I think.

We're in a big penthouse. If I was not as unhappy as I am right now, I would take a moment to appreciate how amazing it looks.

"I have a lot of plans for you, Aria." Zeung smirks. "Nice view, don't you think?"

He points outside the huge windows. There's a lot of large buildings and lights. It really is a nice view.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"If you're asking why we kidnapped you, Kris already made it clear. If you're asking why we're in China ... Let's just say, that I have a lot of connections here," Zeung snickers.

Kris shows up out of nowhere.

"I will not do anything you say. I don't care if you kill me," I say while glaring at them both.

Zeung looks at Kris.

"Maybe not. But I doubt you won't care if I kill every single person you love," Kris says with crossed arms.

"You can't do anything. My father has everything secured. Once he realizes I'm gone, he will find you and get you all killed!" I raise my voice.

"Right, because that worked really well last time," Zeung answers, no face expression on his face.

"How ironic. We kidnapped you in your own garden!" Kris laughs.

He comes closer to me.

"Now we are going to be on the move a lot in this place. Every time you think of escaping, just think of every person you will lose," Kris says with a dead serious tone.

I back off. It's no use. Kris has lost it. He is not himself. I turn around and go to the room I will be staying in, until this is over.

When I enter, I see a woman standing in front of me. She bows. I blink.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Welcome, my lady. I will be serving you starting today," I hear her say in a foreign language.

"I don't understand you," I answer. I sigh and leave the room. I go back to them.

"Why is there a woman in the room I'm supposed to stay in. I don't understand a word of what she says," I say with an emotionless face.

I want to get as little involved with these people as possible.

"She is your servant. I didn't have the time to find someone who speaks english. We couldn't let such an important person as you, stay without a personal servant. Especially when you're not used to live like low commoners," Kris says sarcastically.

I ignore the last parts and go back to the room. The woman bows as soon as I enter.

"Name?" I ask.

"Peizhi," she answers.

"Alright, Peizhi. I am Aria." I put a hand on my chest to try and help her understand me.

"It's an honor, my lady." Peizhi bows.