Chapter 2: Change of Mind

BigHit Entertainment

11:00 a.m (kst)

"Really? Oww. You can't blame him. I mean, she's a very rare jewel. You're so lucky to have her. Please inform her about me you know, just say that I wanted her to think about the proposal. Yes no matter what price. Ask her to name her price." Bang PD said while looking at the door of his office opened and BTS together with their choreographer entered.

"I'll talk to you next time. Thank you . Bye." he puts his phone down and faces the group with a questioning look in his face. He seated on his swivel chair then asked them.

"So, what brings you here?" The choreographer. who looks so worried glanced at him while saying, " They're asking about the composer." The CEO's ears perked up when he heard that.

"So, what about her? A very rare jewel?" he said which makes them look at him in confusion.

"PD nim, hyung here said that you founded our potential composer. Suga and I declined because we thought that we didn't need a composer but our choreographer said a lot of things that spiked our curiosity so please tell us an information about her." Rapmon explained, while silently pleading to Bang PD nim who just sighed.

"Okay, just promise me that you'll not interrupt me while I'm speaking or else I'll send all of you out. Are we clear?" the boys nodded eagerly.

"She is the highest paid composer. A composer who doesn't plead with idols to work with them. For her, it's the other way around. The idols chased her instead. Even the CEO's of the biggest entertainment companies literally begged on their knees to get her work with them even with a single song. Fortunately, she is hidden under YG Entertainment as their top secret composer. Here is the list of the songs that she made by herself. Oh another info about her, she can make a song for one day together with the beat, tone and melody the other day. That's how good she is." he said while tossing the papers to the boys who immediately gathered at it to take a better look.

Bigbang-Bae Bae, Loser, Last Dance, FXXK It, BangBangBang

GD & Top- Don't go, Baby Goodnight,High High

GD- Crayon, Crooked, THAT XX, One of a kind

2ne1- I'm the best, Comeback home, Falling in love,

Blackpink- Whistle, Playing with fire, Stay, Boombayah, Stay (with Teddy)

LeeHi- Special

EXO-Monster

CL- MBTD, The baddest female

Bruno Mars- Grenade, That's what I like, Versace on the floor

Justin Bieber- Sorry, Love yourself, Despacito

Rihanna- Work, Girl on fire, Love the way you lie

Sucide Squad movie OST- Gangsta, Don't tell me what to do (revive), purple Lamborghini

Fast&furious7- See you again

John Legend- All of me.......

and the list goes on and on

The CEO smiles as he saw their reaction. Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and V stood there with their mouths hanging open next to an equally Suga and Jhope whose eyes is as wide as saucers. Well, Rapmon look like he is about to faint.

"What the heck?! Seriously! I'm sorry, please don't send us out. It's just that I can;t believe that she is that good. I, a song composer occasionally make a song over a week or month but her? A complete lyrics with the beat, tone and melody for just 2 days? What the actual fuck." Suga instantly cursed while looking at PD nim with wide eyes. The members looked at their hyung. Well, they can't blame the swag Suga to lose his composure because this girl is seriously SO DOPE . PD nim decided to spill more info just to observe them again.

"So, here's more of her talents that makes her a very rare jewel. If Jungkook is the golden maknae then she is the Royal maknae, oh, not only royal but a Queen Bee. Not of the typical highschool cliche but because of the things that she could do.She is a good singer----able to reach high notes, a dancing machine, she can literally dance to all types of dancing and of course she is a freestyle rapper as well, having defeated GD in a rap battle." the boys once again stands there awed, with their jaws almost hitting the floor, not literally, but because of how they look amazed by her that it makes the CEO laughed.

"Defeated GD sunbae in a rap battle? A freestyle rapper? Wow! Daebak!" Jimin shockingly yelled. The also stunned 4d alien V turned his head to PD nim to ask a question. "I never thought that there's someone whose born with a lot of talents like that. But given the fact that she's good, why does YG Sajangnim didn't debut her to be a KPOP idol? Honestly, She's really perfect for it." the question makes members go back to oblivion, almost.

"Yeah, the Big 3 companies and even internationally begged to have her debuted as their idol but unfortunately, she does't want to be in the limelight. YG did tell me that she was supposedly BLACKPINK's 4th member if she agreed. She's the first ever person whose going to debut without training coz she's that good. Added the fact that she's also a foreigner."

"WHAT! DEBUT WITHOUT TRAINING?Aissh! This girl is really something. "Jin said, while disbelief was written on his face.

"So, She isn't korean? Wow, just wow." Jungkook said, looking a little bit of intrigued to ask PD nim a lot of info about her but decided not to.

"Another info about her is that she is known at more than one names, a lot of people, mainly boys and other idols refer to her as:Miss Right, Ideal Girl and Oppa Collector.Ever wonder why? Nah, I don't want to tell more coz telling you another info would probably result from fainting. I don't wanna rush 8 guys into the clinic. " The CEO said, chuckling. The boys looked at each other and nodded, Finally Namjoon step forward and look at the CEO seriously." We changed our mind. If we needed to bend on our knees just to have her associated with us, we will. It's actually an honor to work with someone as good as her. Please, PD nim, set us an appointment with her, We wanted to see her in person." the CEO sighed and rub his temples. He knew that they're going to ask that. Looking back at the pleading faces that the boys are giving him, he sighed.

"Actually, I'm talking to YG earlier . He said that SM's CEO literally beg on his knees just to get the girl work with his company which succeeded, thus the making of EXO's hit song Monster. I'm still bummed about it. Well, she's the type whose deserved to be kneeled down, though. I'll try to persuade him but I can't promise you. As what I've said earlier, a lot of companies be it local or international are chasing her so it's not going to be easy."

"We know. We will do anything, just to get her work with us." Suga said, determined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------