Ugly Duckling

Advance happy birthday #BarbieLisa #Acelalisaday
for my one and only Baby my babyLisa #HappyLisaDay

"Are you kidding?" Jin asked, shocked. RM smirked at him, while Jimin nodded, laughing.

They are currently sitting at one of the benches at Blacktan University, checking  girls out, pointing who's hot enough to date.
"What? What happened to the most handsome Jin? I thought you can woo girls as easy as a pie so what's the problem?" Jin looked at him as if he said something wrong.
"There's nothing wrong with me but her... I don't know, can we find another girl?" Jk shook his head.
Jin badly wanted to curse himself. If only they didn't start this bet, his life and reputation as a ladies man should not be tainted. He is known for being a heartthrob but with taste. Asking a NOBODY especially a nerd is a no no for someone like him.
"But man, just this once then you can have anything you want. Just date the nerdy. Make sure she falls for you then tadah! Mission accomplished!" JHope said.
He looked at the nerdy again then back to his hyungs.
"Hey." he said as he stood in front of the 'nerdy' girl in school.
"Hey."  still no response. He is starting to get agitated because he is aware that the whole student body is watching his every move especially his hyungs. Bet they we're laughing at him now.
"Hey, Blondie. Be my date at this upcoming dance party.I'm expecting you."

"Man, that's pretty lame." Jimin said, still laughing together with a wild JHope who kept on imitating what he did Infront of the nerdy girl.
"Hey, Blondie. Be my date at this upcoming dance party.I'm expecting you." He said while mimicking his voice.
"Stop that!" He said.
If it weren't for that stupid dare, he will probably go to the dance party without a date.

"So, this is their house? Where is she?Call her man, where getting late." RM asked, while Jimin gave him a playful look.He scowled at the two while the others laughed in unison.
"I don't give a sh*t about her godd@mn number, just get this over with." He hissed. He stood infront of their gate while his friends are waiting at his car, watching him pretend like a perfect pince charming.
"Hi, so you are his date? Come inside please."
"Hi I'm Lisa's mom,Kelsey and you are Jin, right?" He nodded.
Even though she's a nerd, their house never disappoint.
"Do you want juice? Tea? Don't worry, she'll be down any minute."
He roamed his eyes around the room. It is small yet cosy, he guessed it right.Blondie's family is as simple as her.
He kept on receiving texts from his friends outside, asking when are they going to leave. He said that girls are taking too long she it comes to things like this earning a reply from JHope that even nerds are girls too.
"Sorry, I'm late." He looked up to her, shocked. Usually, whenever he past her in the hallways he always saw her wearing a jeans and t-shirt and a rubber shoes. But now, it looks like the nerdy turned into a lady just for this night.
Just by simply wearing a dress, minimal make-up and her hair straightened up she looks like a Barbie doll.
"What? Let's go we're late." She simply said, walking like she is not wearing a dress.
Well, too much for calling her a Barbie doll.

He can't stop laughing when he saw how his friends drool over the blonde that is seating next to her. He can feel her getting uncomfortable under their stares   but for him, she's still the nerdy blonde in their school.
"Is this their first time seeing a woman wearing heels?" Lisa asked. His friends already dispersed in the crowd but whenever he looked at them they turned their heads away, their ears getting red from embarrassment.
The program is just starting and as usual, their arrival cause a big uproar at the whole student body. A school heartthrob asking a nerd to be his date is the most cliché things a person could see.
"Jin, let's dance please!" A woman in front of him said. He looked at the blonde whose busy looking at her drinks in the corner, oblivious of the fact that many eyes are watching her, but not man enough to ask her to dance.
He shrugged his head to the girl in front of him. "Not interested."
He himself, is shocked by his answer. Usually, he will go and dance with her especially if the girl is his type----downright gorgeous. But today, it seems like there's something wrong with him.
"Jin, let's dance!"
"Jin, common' do you want this drinks?"
He is about to walk out of the room to breathe but something caught his eye, his friend, RM talking to Lisa like they are close to each other. To his surprise, the blonde laughed at him too. He saw how RM led the blonde at the center of the room to dance while looking at each other's eyes like they are in their own world.
He looked at the woman infront of him, then grab her hand and dance beside the two.
"So, I guess that's a yes." He heard RM said.
He looked at Blondie shocked. Kim Seokjin----the worldwide handsome,known for being a ladies' man just got robbed by his own bestfriend?
He abandoned the woman infront of him, then grab Lisa's hand, leaving a shocked RM behind.
"So, Jin , mind telling me why did you grabbed my hand like that?" the blonde asked. They we're laughing like they we're lovers and that's the only thing that he gets?
"So , you and RM huh?" he asked.
The blonde looked at him, shocked.
"What are you saying?" he looked at her, as if she is lying.
"My date just abandoned me and decided to date my bestfriend instead." he saw her looking at him bewildered.
"What are you talking about? We're just laughing, and what is it to you? You just stand infront of me then say that I'm your date then tadah! I 'm your date---for grades. If it weren't for incentive that I needed then I will probably declined your offer." she commented.  Oh, he forgot, this is just a stupid dare too.
"It's your fault for being too beautiful.RM doesn't suit you. Just date me instead." the blonde looked at him, surprised.

--------
A JinLice one shot story :)
Sorry for my long hiatus.
This is my gift for the birthday girl~ #HappyLisaDay #FromtheworldtoLisa