Chapter 23: Dream and reality

YG Entertainment

Lalisa Manoban

2:30 p.m (kst)

"Where are you going, Lisa?" Jungkook asked. I am about to open the door knob that stopped them form playing the game. I turned to looked at him only to find them all staring at me. 

"I-I kinda forgot my schedule in YG. So I----" an angry looking Suga stood up. 

"Why so sudden? Don't you think it's kind of rude? To not tell us that-----" Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder, an attempt to cool him down but failed. 

"Suga."the pale guy scoffed and remove his hand away. 

"No! Namjoon! I am so sick and tired of all of this things! What, Dollface? You're going to ignore the fact that all of us have feelings for you?" all of the seven guys gasp. My whole body felt numb. I saw all of them shouting, shoving each other, while I stood there in the middle,watching them with those words kept echoing in my mind like a broken tape. 

  that all of us have feelings for you?  

"Lisa!"

"Lisa-yah are you okay?"

"Dollface!"

I saw seven pairs of worried  eyes surrounding me then everything went black.

*******

"Are you okay, Lisa-yah?" I saw Rose's worried face in front of me. Before I could tell where I was, I visibly relaxed to finally found that what happened is just a dream. You're okay, Lisa. It's just a dream. Oh, thank God. 

"Jennie and Jisoo have schedules today that's why they're not here but I already informed them about what happened to you so expect Jennie to cook your favorite food later." I stopped munching biscuits when Pasta finished speaking.

"What do you mean what happened to me? Did something happened to me?" Rose looked at me like I lost my mind then quickly shooked her head in understanding.

"You were out for almost 4 hours so it's understandable to not remember anything. I receive a call from Bighit that you fainted and when I was about to go there, I saw the guys carrying you like you were made of a fragile glass. You know Lisa, it's my first time to see them crying not because they received an award. You guys must be so close for them to worry to your welfare like that." I felt like someone poured a bucket of ice on me. I can't hold it any longer. 

"Chae, y-your r-right." I said, my voice visibly shaking.

"What?"

"They do really have feelings for me." I saw her eyes widen in free. Then she immediately engulfed me in a hug. 

"Ssh. Lalisa, relax. We'll wait for Jisoo and Jennie then we'll talk about this, okay? We're here for you remember that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/n: I know I've been on a hiatus without telling you but tbh, untill now I still have some unfinished business to do so and I got sick, like, really really sick to the point that I always go to the doctor and it also did an emotional turmoil for me so I think I should also update on my other story DEAR FUNERAL  to release my other frustrations. But anyways, sorry for the lame chapter! The author is so out of focus so bear with me coz I am shouldering so much problems now, mianhe T_T)