Chapter 25: Bang Shi hyuk

BigHit Entertainment

Third person's POV

2:30 PM (KST)

The members silently entered the CEO's office. For them to sacrifice so many things to succeed us an idol, this is the first time that they came here not to discuss their promotions, but to tackle something else. Just because of a certain yeoja. Not your ordinary yeoja, the one that causes the members to finally realize that no matter how close they are, there is still something else that will finally say that you aren't that close enough----that you still didn't know each other that much.

"Glad your all finally here." The monotone voice of the CEO makes the maknae line realize how serious their problem is. Bang PD-nim is known for being carefree and happy-to-go lucky man so his behavior right now is a very rare occurrence.

"As the leader of this group, Sir I suggest that we must discuss this problems alone. The other members are also exhausted and besides they needed to rest and prepare for the upcoming awards." The leader said while looking at his co-members who look like they are having an internal battles with themselves.

The CEO sighed, "Namjoon, as the CEO of this company I suggest that you are all needed here. I am proud that you are doing your best as the leader of the group but sometimes you also needed to realize that this is something that we really needed to discuss about. So, can someone please tell me what happened at your dorm?"

5

4

3

2

1

The CEO looked at the boys but they still remained silent. The leader looked down for the first time, the maknae line remained speechless while the hyung line looked like they are about to blow up.

"So I guess this is about dollface, right?" just like that, the eerie atmosphere became alive again.

"Sir, I guess we really need to practice for the upcoming MMA so I think we really need to go and rest if that's okay with you." The youngest replied.

The CEO's face curved into a grin," So this is the Lalisa Manoban effect. My my who wouldn't thought that my own boys are now hiding secrets to me? Their second parent? The one who supported them since the beginning? Sad to say, you are all needed here not just because I said so, but to finally help you about your misunderstanding. So I am going to asked again, what happened?"

"Sir, we are just asking her some questions about the next songs that we are about to produce nothing personal." The oldest looked so serious while the maknae line gave him a questioning look.

"Well, if that's what you said. It's okay as long as you didn't do something wrong like loving her or something I guess your all okay." The hyung line looked like they say a ghost.

"What's wrong? A fly may enter. Close your mouth." Jhope started to laugh like a mad man followed by the maknae line while the hyung line remained frozen.

"I guess you can go now. Just don't do something wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought we're all dead! HAHAHAH I knew it! Jin hyung is so awesome! Next time do that eomma-scary look if we get caught doing something wrong again! Yes! I can now watch Tinashe's videos! Adios guys~!" the ever sunshine Hobi was about to go to his room when suddenly Jin grabbed his T-shirt.