Chapter 15: Pajama Party

BigHit Entertainment 

10:00 a.m (kst)

3rd person POV

"Yes! Finally! PD-nim granted us a week off! I can finally rest!" V yelled while jumping up and down followed by the Jimin and Jungkook. The hyung line sat at the sofa when the door opens revealing Lisa. They immediately stood up and offered their seats to her. They are all busy speaking at the same time that results from a glaring contest to notice the maknae line dragging the blonde to their place. 

"Lisa-yah, since we are free to do whatever we want, can you please join us to our pajama party? Please, pretty please!" the fluffy chimchim pleaded. 

"Yeah, Dollface. We promise you that it'll be fun! Pwease~" the alien V added while doing a very cringy heart sign. The blonde stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. The hyung line watched the scene amused by how V and Jimin elbowed the maknae who looked so pressured to do an aegyo. 

"P-please, Lisa. It's more fun if you're with us." the guys looked at him wide-eyed. 

"Aww, who could resist you're charms? Of course I'll join you guys. Thank you for inviting me."

"So, since Lisa agreed, of course we're all joining your party. I'm going to cook a lot of foods and yes Lisa, you can help me." Jin said, that makes the others groaned. 

"Hey, I want to help too." Namjoon butted in but earned a smack from Jin.

"You? you better do whatever you wanted to coz I don't want you to destroy anything in my kitchen."the blonde giggled at the leader's enthusiasm that immediately deflate like a balloon.

"I want to help too." Suga said, while staring at the blonde whose currently busy scanning the ingredients in front of her. The eldest glared at him. 

"No. Go away and succumb to your own hibernation. That goes for you too, Hobi." with a tired huffed, the pale guy stormed out of the kitchen leaving a ball of sunshine behind. That insist on watching the two cooked. 

"Jin hyung and Lisa-yah, thank you for the food!" V said. The others are too busy eating a lot of foods to say their gratitude. After an hour of eating, V volunteered to wash the dishes while Namjoon suggested that they should watch a movie that the others agreed. They decided to watch Finding Nemo. The hyung line ordered V and Jungkook to go out and buy snacks but the young ones didn't want to unless they take Lisa with them. Suga is about to scold them for being immature but the blonde agreed. With a lot of warnings from Eomma Jin, they all go out of the dorm with caps and masks to hide their identity. 

"Lisa-yah, you look so cute with those cap and mask. Your blonde hair looks like  acandy. Wahhhhhh I badly wanted one." the blonde laughed at V's weirdness. She's been around them for a while so his actions is not new to her but fascinating. 

"Stop it hyung. But seriously Lisa, even with the  cap and mask on, it still didn't hide the fact that you are so pretty." Jungkook smirked when he saw the blonde looked down. Tae noticed how the maknae flirt in front of him so he decided to do something. 

"Lisa-yah, you'll sit with me! " the blonde didn't have a choice but to follow the alien that has a box smile etched on his face. Jungkook lazily followed the two. 

  ***

"We're here! the trio yelled at the same time. They all sat lazily on the floor with Jin grabbing the plastic bags from the very exhausted looking Jungkook and V.