Chapter 3 : Please, YG!

BigHit Entertainment

10:00 a.m (kst)

3rd person POV

"What?! Still no response?!" JHope shouted. Jin, whose currently thinking what awesome lunch he would cook for the boys comes out of the kitchen to question the yelling horse. 

"What are you yelling at, Hobi?" he look at JHope whose brows are knitted together and yes, for the first time, he looks annoyed. For a joyful guy like him, this moment is very rare. Jin clears his throat then asked him again. 

"So mind telling me what's got your panties into a twist, Hobi?" instead of laughing like what the eldest predicted him to do, JHope just frowned at him but finally he replied. 

" We still didn't got a response from YG Entertainment! I badly wanted to work with the composer! YG didn't need to hide such a precious thing to us!" he yelled which makes the other members barge into the living room like a mad men. All of them had their mouths hanging open because of what they saw. 

A very pissed Hoseok. He is a carefree guy so to see him angry is such a frightening sight. 

The leader, RapMon is the one who quickly recovered from shock and turned his attention to JNope. "Umm, Hobi, Are you okay? May I ask what's wrong with you?Why are you acting like this?" JHope faced him with a blank expression on his face which makes the maknae line step back. 

"YG is being bullshit! He's freaking hiding the composer under his company! He's selfish!I badly wanted to work with her!" his sudden outburst change the atmosphere in the room. One second, they're all scared of JHope then now, they're all furious. "WHAT?!" the maknae line yelled in unison. This time they didn't earn a smack from Jin, a scold from Namjoon or a glare from Yoongi because they're all in the same boat. Seven guys whose sharing the same goal------ to work with the legendary composer. The leader smirked evilly, a devious plan already formed in his head. he looked at his members while saying, "Let's go to YG Entertainment." 

YG Entertainment

10:30 a.m (kst)

"I've never thought that we'd get inside YG not to fanboy, but to steal their baby." the alien V said, finding the CEO's room an awesome place for a YG Fanboy like him. The other boys, especially Jungkook,are not an exemption. They all gawk at the trophies and achievements that are hanged at the wall. They are all too pre-occupied to notice the CEO at the doorstep, observing them  as they explore his room like a detective finding a clue. 

"So, does my room past your exceptionally high standards?" they all stopped scanning the room and turned around to see YG, itself. The creator of the phenomenal idols  that they admire. Even though they're big named star now, it doesn't change the respect that thy;ve got to this man. 

After bowing and the boring introduction, they jump to the business part.

"We came here to personally talk to you about our desire to work with your awesome composer." Namjoon said, with a serious look on his face. The CEO smiled. 

"Ah, my baby. You wanted my jewel. Well, that's not new. You're all aware of her skills and capabilities, right? She is one in a million. That's why I'm taking care of her like she's made of a fragile glass.But for the nth time boys, I'm sorry to tell you that you don't have a chance to work with her. So sorry." the CEO's speech makes the boys became angrier. 

The maknae line stepped beside Namjoon then the ever silent chimchim said, "Please Sajangnim, You don't know how lucky you are to have her under your company but please, give us the chance to work with someone as good as her." 

"We have the talents, the looks and the skills, okay, maybe we are not as great as her but atleast, we're BTS right? We are the world's famous kpop group, I mean, we can past your standards too right?" the ultimate YG fanboy Jungkook said, while nervously twiddling his fingers. Namjoon scoffed. What a way to speak in front of higher ups. 

Yoongi suddenly stopped being intimidated by the man. "Well, I'm sorry too Sajangnim. We're very persistent and we always get what we want . We will stop at nothing to get her so please, Set us an appointment with her. If we finally meet her and she declined, we promise that we'll never bother her again. But if not, then she'll work with whether you like it or not. Is that okay, Sir?"  the CEO looked at the hopeful faced in front of him while mentally laughing about how his baby girl can make even the famous BTS plead on him just to get her. 

"Okay. We have a deal." with that statement, the boys smiled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N:Sorry for the long wait! So how was it? Enjoy reading and please vote and leave a comment if you like! Thank you!)