Chapter 18: The truth behind the contract

YG Entertainment

10:00 am (kst)

3rd person POV

"So your point is?" YG asked, while twirling the pen in his fingers. After the alarming news that awakened them in a worst possible way, they all sprinted towards YG Entertainment to do something.

"We have a proposition to make." the leader, Rapmon stated. The CEO'S eyes shifted on him.

"What proposition?" 

"Since our temporary contract with Lisa already expires, we wanted her to be our official composer. Working with someone as good as her is beneficial for the group because she's exceptionally good at everything." the others are too nervous to even meet the CEO's eyes and they are wondering how in the hell does Rapmon and Suga manage to not cower under his scrutinizing gaze is a mystery to them .

"Do you expect me to let her go? You are all aware of the fact that she's one of a kind right? So, if you are all thinking that I'm letting her go that easily then your very much mistaken." the CEO's response seemed to make them grew angrier. JHope bit his lip to stop himself from throwing a tantrum in front of the CEO that they all admire. Suga looked at the CEO with a face that clearly states 'business'

"I know. She's really one in a million. With an out-of-this-world talent plus the undeniably gorgeous face and brains to top it all, I must say that she is a one fine specimen. Our group really admire you because you created the artists that inspires us to dream big but I am afraid that I needed to do this." the pale guy pulled out an envelope.

"W-what i-is t-this?" the CEO's wide eyes didn't escape the guys hawk-like eyes. Shocked by what he just saw, he continued to stare at the photos that are now scattered on his table.

A lot of photos of his trainees doing something sexual 

In the YG building itself.

Some are with his artists.

"Where did you photo shopped this?" the leader chuckled darkly.

"Oh, mianhae Sajangnim but I am afraid that it isn't photo shopped. You wanted another proof? I can pull out my phone and we can all watch the scandal altogether. Hmm, perhaps you want to watch it live? Then come with us then we will------" a hand on his shoulder stopped him from saying naughty things.

"Okay, okay. You're now blackmailing me? Why do i feel like you planned this from the very start?" the CEO chuckled, clearly not amused with the situation.

"Okay. Let's say I agree to this charade, but I wanted to have my own conditions too." the boys eyes lightened like a million lights on a tree.

"Oh, a negotiation. What are your conditions?" Rapmon said, clearly satisfied with the feeling that he holds the upper hand of the situation. The leader pulled out a document and a pen as soon as the CEO started to list all of his conditions. Once the tip of the pen touched the paper, completing the signature, the boys knew that Lisa was already theirs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------