Chapter 4: His precious jewel

(a/n: Before I start, I just wanted to thank you for 200+ reads, 30 votes and a lot of comments! I really appreciate the positive feed backs that I get in making this story! So please bear with me with the long interval of my updates coz I am a student! This chapter is dedicated to dee_blanche minlis97 myraam7 kookiechim21 Legs_Ni_Lisa Iahssi RoyalxGolden laracelestino And for those that I haven't mentioned here, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!THIS CHAPTER WAS ALL DEDICATED FOR YOU GUYS!)

Lalisa Manoban

YG Entertainment

1:00 p.m (kst)

One week later

"Annyeong, Lalice! YG Sajangnim wanted you to come to his office now!" I put my music sheets aside when I heard the staff said that. 

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" she closed the door not before she showed me that you-better-hurry-now look. I sighed. Staffs and their temper. What does YG Sajangnim wanted this time?I thought I made my point clear that I'm not going to be BLACKPINK's additional member?  With those running through my mind, I found myself outside YG's personal office, thinking If I should go in or not. It'd better be important or else....

"Come in." the calm voice of him rungs through my ears. 

"Annyeong, Papa YG. What's this all about?" I asked, call me straightforward but heck, I've had this talk so many times. 

"Hello to you too, my rare jewel. I apologize if I interrupted your precious time. As you know, you are the highest paid composer and having you as a part of our family was such an honor. Your talent is so exceptional that's why I can't blame the entertainment companies around the world to chase you . And yes, before you throw a tantrum at me, I did turn down any possible offers princess but this one is really persistent. Ever heard of the famous boy group BTS?Their CEO called me to say that his boys wanted you to be their composer. That's what I wanted to tell you." he said those words as if he's telling that the weather today is fine. Well, there's really nothing new about it. I am Lalisa Manoban. I'm wanted. Not because I committed a crime but because of my talent. Big named stars like Bruno Mars and Justine Bieber are nothing without me. Yeah, I know I can be savage sometimes but hey, it's my song! They are the one's who performed it. BTS? I know I've been chased by uncountable stars especially in holly wood but I don't know why I felt nervous. Maybe because you are their fangirl. My subconcious said.  Common Lisa, stop acting like a rookie. It's BTS , so what? It's just BTS. IT'S NO BIG DEAL. THEY ARE JUST ANOTHER BIG NAMED GROUP. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT, YOU'RE AN ARMY. The thought of losing my composure just because I'm a fan girl of a certain group makes me throw up.  Remember: Be professional!

"So they wanted to work with me. What's new?" you asked, even though your confidence is slowly crumbling down like wrecking ball.

"Princess, you do know that I am aware of the fact that you're an ARMY.. Don't give me that surprised look. I know a lot of things about you princess. So base on your reaction, I must say that we'll set an appointment for you to be able to meet them?" he teasingly replied. God dang it, Sajangnim. I huffed. "Let me think about it first." I said. 

"You'll collaborate with them whether you like it or you like it that much.I already made a deal with them so there's no backing out now. I know you wanted to work with them." he said while smirking. I pouted. "Saiangnim!" I said which makes him laugh. I guess I don't have a choice but to say this. "Okay." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------