Chapter 26: Hospital

YG Entertainment

3rd person POV

9:00 pm (kst)

"Where's Lisa?" Rosie asked. Jennie, whose still busy reading some fashion magazine answered.

"I don't know. Sometimes that brat is so secretive." 

"Well, let her explore and besides, she's a lady now." Jisoo added while petting Dalgommie. They are so busy in their own worlds when suddenly Jennie laughed, which caused them to looked at her.

"What happened Jendeukie?" she placed the magazine near Chaeyoung then answered,

"Wow, for you to advice someone whose more matured than you. It's very rare, chichu." the two girls laughed in unison.Poor chichu just pouted at the corner. 

Breaking news: BTS JHope is now at the hospital for minor injury sources says that....

"So, I guess we know where she is?" Pasta asked, still watching the news.

"Now Jennie, let's talk about Park Jimin." Jennie, whose widely known for having a resting bitch face suddenly looked like a deer caught in a headlights.

"W-what a-about him?" she stuttered. Rosie gave her a teasing look.

"Stop it, Rosie!" 

"What? I didn't do anything." the oldest member of Blackpink placed her hands on her shoulders as if cheering her up. 

"Lisa is our friend. Now that you know that maybe Jimin sunbae and Lisa are close now, I just wanted to ask you if that's okay with you." the two ladies patiently waited for her answer but she just smiled in return. 

"I know. Besides, it's just a crush. Nothing more, nothing less. I also have a career to focus on rather than reading romance novels and watching scary movies."

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay just kidding."

******

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Irene, can we meet at XXX restaurant? You know to chill and all?"

"What? I know what happened? Okay, let's meet."

*****

"Jendeukie, where are you going?" Jisoo asked.

"Where's Rosie? Just chillin' out somewhere."

"I hope it's not about Jimin. They're just friends and that's it. I hope you'll not developed a grudge in Lisa just because they're close. If you needed anything, call me." Jisoo stated.

"Thank you, chichu."

*****

XXXXXX Hospital

Lalisa Manoban

11:00 pm (KST)

"Jimin Sunbae?"

"Hey fancy seeing you here Doll face I mean Lisa-ssi." my cheeks reddened in embarassment. He sat next to me while adjusting his beanie. He looks like an adorable mochi.

"Anyway, thank you for the gift that you gave to me." I can feel the stares of the hyung line, probably interested in our conversation.

"What gift are you talking about?" 

"Anything for you."

"Wait-wait! Let her speak first!" V and Kookie sunbae woke up, startled

"Nothing important, hyungs right?Lisa-ssi?" I nodded. I can feel Suga sunbaes staring at me and it gives me the creeps. We continue to talk about everything when suddenly.......

"Hey guys."

"Hobi! You're awake!"

***