Chapter 9 : Trip to BigHit

(a/n: Hey guys! Merry christmas and sorry for the late update! Vote, comment ad enjoy!)

They all happily rode the van with the maknae line fighting on whose going to seat beside Lisa. So Namjoon as the leader, removed V and Jungkook's hands that are clamped on Lisa's shoulder and Jin decided to make Lisa sit at the shotgun with him in front at the driver seat that makes the boys pout at the back. The silence was awkward because usually car rides are noisy but as the maknae line wanted to make good impressions to her, for the first time they're quiet. The hyung line especially Namjoon are shocked on the sudden silence in their car ride. Suga who in normal times slept during the ride despite of the noisy surroundings miraculously can't sleep because of staring at the two in front of him whose looking at the trees and buildings they had passed. Jin, noticing the awkwardness in their car ride decided to break the ice.

"So, uhm, Lisa-ssi, how's life being the highest and youngest paid composer?" the blonde looked at him. 

"Well, it's great. Yes, it has it's perks but it's not easy you know." 

"What do you mean not easy? I'm sorry to interrupt, it's just that it's so quiet here I might lose my tongue if  I didn't utter even a single word." Jungkook butted in, while sending an apologetic look on the blonde who just sighed. Lisa turned her body to face Jungkook.

"Yes, you're treated like a queen and all but sometimes it's hard. Because most of the time you needed things to be perfect. Like you can't commit mistakes because they've got high expectations towards you. I felt like I'm trapped in a box while creating a show with a fear of making mistakes." Namjoon and the others looked at her face through the rear-view mirror.  Their heart ached to see her in this state. 

"I feel you, you know. Sometimes I do feel like that. Especially now that our popularity is no joke and a lot of hoobaes looked up on us. It was like if you screw things up,  then you messed up big time." Suga, whose watching them from the very start commented. 

"Well, just look on the bright side! We  can always feel our ARMY's love and support towards us! And for jagi- I mean Lisa-ssi, she has the whole world that supports her and her family, friends and fans that love her." JHope added, doing his daily duty to give hope to everyone. Except that Suga glared at him when he called Lisa jagi. 

"Don't forget us, hyung. We love Lisa-ssi too." Jimin look at Lisa and gave her a wink that results from V strangling his neck with the help of Jungkook. The blonde saw the commotion at the back and she laughed which sends the boys into frenzy. Jin smiled as he heard her laughed even if it's because of his childish dongsaengs. The once gloomy car finally became a happy one together with the help of the maknae line.

BigHit Entertainment

1:45 p.m (kst)

As they finally got to their dorm, Namjoon opens the door and let's her come inside first like a perfect gentleman. The boys followed, while ushering her to the sofa at the living room. 

"So, welcome to our humble abode." V dramatically stated. The guys awkwardly laughed with him when the memory of them doing an impromptu cleaning of the house because they're going to invite her here comes to their minds.

"Wow. You have a nice place" Lisa said and the others muttered thank you while some can't without secretly saying if-you-only-knew.

"Okay. I am going to prepare simple snacks while you, guys, get yourselves acquainted so when I came back, let's talk about the collaboration." they all nodded and Jin proceeded to the kitchen only to be stopped by Lisa. 

"Do you need help? I'm good at cooking to so if you want a set of extra hands I'm here." Jin blushed at the though of them preparing food like a husband and wife. The boys admired how thoughtful she is and glad by the fact that she is good at cooking.

"I'd love too, but since your our guest, you must stay where you are and let me do my magic." Jin politely said to her. Lisa smiled at him and his heart goes summer salt.

"Okay, but next time, I'll cook fr you guys and I'm not going to take no as an answer." the boys jumped up to their seats gushing on how caring she is.

"We would love too." they yelled in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------